Lie To Me - Page 3 of 3

Lie to Me - Season 3 Episode 13 - Foster's - Page 3 - Movies, Music, Fashion, Sports - Posted: 1st Feb, 2011 - 7:15pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 
TV Series
Post Date: 16th Nov, 2010 - 6:49pm / Post ID: #

Lie To Me - Page 3

Lie to Me - Season 3 Episode 6 - Lightman goes head-to-head with the leader of a self-help empire to free a wealthy woman who may be under the control of the cult-like leader. When Lightman begins to investigate, things get personal as he suspects the group of threatening him and his daughter, Emily.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 23rd Nov, 2010 - 4:01pm / Post ID: #

Me Lie

Lie to Me - Season 3 Episode 7 - Lightman helps a woman with early-onset Alzheimer's solve the puzzle of her fractured memory. In the process, he unearths a secret that could prove deadly in the present.

Post Date: 30th Nov, 2010 - 11:28pm / Post ID: #

Lie To Me Sports & Fashion Music Movies

Lie to Me - Season 3 Episode 8 - The terminally I'll owner of a successful chain of restaurants hires Lightman to fulfill his dying wish: track down his daughter's killer. In the process, Lightman uncovers the twisted dynamic of the fractured family empire, leading him to suspect sibling rivalry as the motive and that the patriarch's sons might be somehow responsible for the death of their sister, who was first in line to run the family business.

Post Date: 13th Jan, 2011 - 5:04am / Post ID: #

Page 3 Me Lie

Lie to Me - Season 3 Episode 9 - Lightman tries to get a patient released from a mental hospital, in the process he questions his own sanity forcing him to face his own past.

13th Jan, 2011 - 9:39am / Post ID: #

Me Lie

I like this show a lot, but haven't really had time to watch recently. We get past seasons through Netflix, and the full current episodes are on the FOX website. It makes me more aware of the facial expressions of people around me ... Are they lying to me, or not? smile.gif

Post Date: 19th Jan, 2011 - 11:51pm / Post ID: #

Lie To Me

Lie to Me - Season 3 Episode 11 - Lightman is hired to investigate three high school students responsible for a fatal traffic accident, which takes a turn for the better when he finds the heroic paramedic who was first on the scene.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 26th Jan, 2011 - 1:02pm / Post ID: #

Lie Me - Page 3

Lie to Me - Season 3 Episode 12 - Lightman investigates the kidnapping of a child. As he digs deeper in the investigation, he finds out the mother hides a few secrets of her own.

Post Date: 1st Feb, 2011 - 7:15pm / Post ID: #

Lie Me Movies Music Fashion & Sports - Page 3

Lie to Me - Season 3 Episode 13 - Foster's former patient, one of the founders of a social-networking app, comes to the Lightman Group when she thinks she's being squeezed out by her partner. When she turns up dead a short time later, Lightman fights against the prevailing evidence to expose the truth behind the murder.

+  1 2 3 

> TOPIC: Lie To Me

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,