2-year jail term sought for man over assaulting Kabuki actor Ebizo

2-year Jail Term Sought Man Assaulting Kabuki - Politics, Business, Civil, History - Posted: 3rd Mar, 2011 - 10:05am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Japan News - Japanese News
Post Date: 3rd Mar, 2011 - 10:05am / Post ID: #

Japan News Local Japanese News In English

Prosecutors on Thursday demanded two years in prison for a 27-year-old man charged with assaulting and seriously injuring Kabuki star Ichikawa Ebizo in a bar brawl last November. The prosecutors demanded the penalty for Lion Ito, a former member of a motorcycle gang, at the second court hearing of his trial at the Tokyo District Court. Ito is accused of punching and kicking Ebizo, 33, in the early morning of Nov. 25 at a Tokyo building housing a bar where they were drinking and inflicting injuries requiring about two months to heal, according to the indictment. (AP) Source: cleanup

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: Sun Jun 9 17:21:00 GMT 2024 / Post ID: #

Add Comment
I think 2year jail term sought for man over assaulting kabuki actor ebizo it should be investigated now so maybe intensively so I can decide for myself.

> TOPIC: 2-year jail term sought for man over assaulting Kabuki actor Ebizo

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,