Overcoming Game Addiction - Page 14 of 17

I can say for sure when I was a teenager I - Page 14 - Computer Issues, Video Gaming - Posted: 7th Oct, 2019 - 1:12pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 17 pgs.  10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 

?
Poll: Are you addicted to games to the point that you need help?
  Yes       19.30%
  No       61.40%
  I am not sure       19.30%
Total Votes: 57
Guests Cannot Vote - Join To Add Your Vote! 
There must be a point and time when you can put down the joystick and paddles and hit the off button, if not, you need help.
Overcoming Game Addiction Related Information to Overcoming Game Addiction
Post Date: 26th Dec, 2017 - 11:38pm / Post ID: #

Overcoming Game Addiction
A Friend

Overcoming Game Addiction - Page 14

I believe a lot of younger people are having a hard time separating the games from reality. I think that this is where game addiction becomes a serious problem and some need to put the games down until they can grasp the differences between the two.

Sponsored Links:
19th May, 2018 - 1:21pm / Post ID: #

Addiction Game Overcoming

There is much more worst things out there to be addicted too, why make it seem worst than it actually is. You can learn a lot about people from the games they play or the way they play them.

11th Nov, 2018 - 10:28am / Post ID: #

Overcoming Game Addiction Gaming Video & Issues Computer

The addiction to video games is really a big problem, because it was recognized as an addiction fairly recent.

In my opinion because this addiction is is "Young" not a lot of doctors know how to treat it. I agree with KNtoran and I might add that MMORPGS are accelerating this issue.

While I was playing World of Warcraft; actually when I didn't play it I noticed small differences in my interactions with others which wern't in my opinion ok, therefore I stopped playing.

Post Date: 11th Nov, 2018 - 7:34pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 14 Addiction Game Overcoming

I think many people will get addicted to something at some point in their lives as long as they are stimulated enough with any type of pleasure. This can be gambling, video games, drugs, fighting, or any other habit which can be easily replicated for a quick rush of adrenaline. I think rather than look at this from the stand point of Video games are bad, it should be looked at as if you are going to get addicted anyways, find the least damaging thing to be addicted to. I'd rather be someone addicted to games than addicted to heroine.

Post Date: 24th Dec, 2018 - 9:48am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Addiction Game Overcoming

I don't believe getting grumpy or upset when you lose a game can be the sole reason to being addicted to games… You can just be a sore loser.
It's an aspect for a person, not an aspect for being addicted.
If it were written as: "You throw an extreme tantrum every time something doesn't go your way involving a game or choice results." Then it would be more viable.

16th May, 2019 - 12:29am / Post ID: #

I am no addict. I usually can only tolerate doing the same thing for a certain window of time and then I am moving on to something else. So no matter how good a game gets I automatically feel like I need to be doing something else when an hour or two passes. Maybe that's just the ADD in me *wink*.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
5th Aug, 2019 - 1:21am / Post ID: #

Overcoming Game Addiction - Page 14

I can get addicted to video games so I pick them carefully. The addiction comes from the fact that there's always one more achievement if you play just a little longer. But for me it's not the same as drug addiction. No cold turkey if I have to stop a game for some reason. But it can sometimes affect my productivity.

7th Oct, 2019 - 1:12pm / Post ID: #

Overcoming Game Addiction Computer Issues & Video Gaming - Page 14

I can say for sure when I was a teenager I was addicted for sure. I use to wake up especially at 2am to match US timezone in order to play Role-playing Game and go back to sleep at 6 am.
But once I started to work and have a life I still play games but much less often and also take it less seriously.

+  « First of 17 pgs.  10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 

> TOPIC: Overcoming Game Addiction

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,