Overcoming Game Addiction - Page 10 of 17

Related Topics: Chinese Couple Sells Their - Page 10 - Computer Issues, Video Gaming - Posted: 11th Jul, 2014 - 11:09pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 17 pgs.  6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14  ...Latest (17) »

?
Poll: Are you addicted to games to the point that you need help?
  Yes       19.64%
  No       60.71%
  I am not sure       19.64%
Total Votes: 56
Guests Cannot Vote - Join To Add Your Vote! 
There must be a point and time when you can put down the joystick and paddles and hit the off button, if not, you need help.
Overcoming Game Addiction Related Information to Overcoming Game Addiction
Post Date: 10th Mar, 2013 - 5:23pm / Post ID: #

Overcoming Game Addiction
A Friend

Overcoming Game Addiction - Page 10

I am working on my game addiction. I still paly a lot of games on the computer and my new Xbox. Currently I am playing dragon age and Skyrim on the computer and Fable II on the Xbox.

Sponsored Links:
28th Mar, 2013 - 2:58pm / Post ID: #

Addiction Game Overcoming

Kntoran I didn't know you had an addiction to games. When anyone in your home like calls out to you while you're playing do you get angry with them?

Post Date: 7th Jun, 2013 - 6:27am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Overcoming Game Addiction Gaming Video & Issues Computer

I am most assuredly not addicted to any video game. I might play Minecraft for up to half an hour, but I will be completely bored of it by then. Often I will just end up walking around my house, wondering what to do, as well as other irrelevant things. But I am confused; JB says that if you play a game and lose so that you become agitated or grumpy, you are addicted and need help. But when I find some weird app on my phone like Jelly Car, and play a single level over and over but keep getting hung on the same part after two hundred tries, I'll be fed up and grumpy for several minutes, maybe an hour. I do not think this means you are addicted (Unless, of course, you mean after one try, and an extended period of agitation.).

Post Date: 7th Jun, 2013 - 8:32pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 10 Addiction Game Overcoming

Playing online games was like drugs for me. Once you're in, you realize you're in 'satanic circle'. After I quit a game, other game will come to me.

But now, I endure myself not to spend a lot of time in front of computer because I know what its effect for me. Living in pseudo-real life.

Post Date: 11th Dec, 2013 - 11:28pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Addiction Game Overcoming

Online games 'a dangerous addiction'

A NEW law says online gaming is an addiction like gambling, drugs and alcohol, and wants the gaming industry to help pay for treatment. Ref. Source 5

Post Date: 7th Jan, 2014 - 8:36pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Man breaks record with 10,607 games

Maybe it was getting his first video game, Cosmic Avenger, for Christmas at age 12, and then having to wait an entire year for the hard-to-land Colecovision console to play it on that made Michael Thomasson so determined to get his hands on every video game and system he could find. Ref. Source 9

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
18th Apr, 2014 - 10:29pm / Post ID: #

Overcoming Game Addiction - Page 10

To show you how bad video game addiction can be, take a look at what, Cody Eugene Wygant, a video game addict did:

international QUOTE
Man Smothers His Infant Son to Death So He Can Keep Playing Video Games

A 24-year-old Florida man confessed to killing his crying infant so he could continue playing video games, according to the Citrus County Sheriff's Office in Florida. Ref. Source 1

Post Date: 11th Jul, 2014 - 11:09pm / Post ID: #

Overcoming Game Addiction Computer Issues & Video Gaming - Page 10