Violence & Sex in Games - Page 15 of 23

Seriously, why is video game violence/sex - Page 15 - Computer Issues, Video Gaming - Posted: 8th Apr, 2013 - 4:11am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 23 pgs.  11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19  ...Latest (23) »

?
Poll: I think Violence and Sex in video games is...
  Terrible and should be removed       29.82%
  Okay once it is done in good taste       28.07%
  Fine, nothing wrong with it at all       42.11%
Total Votes: 57
Guests Cannot Vote - Join To Add Your Vote! 
Discuss  Violence & Sex in Games Is all that violence and sex in video games really necessary to entertain?
Post Date: 8th Feb, 2012 - 1:18pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Violence & Sex in Games - Page 15

Dad played video games while child tortured

A man who played video games while his partner tortured their young daughter has been jailed, drawing to a close a horrific tale of abuse and violence. Ref. Source 5

Post Date: 17th Feb, 2012 - 11:58pm / Post ID: #

Games Sex and Violence

Australia to get R18 rating for games

Australia Computer games in Australia are expected to be given adults-only ratings from the start of 2013 after a decade-long battle. Ref. Source 7

Post Date: 20th Jun, 2012 - 8:21pm / Post ID: #

Violence & Sex in Games Gaming Video & Issues Computer

Aussie R18+ game changer for NZ

More computer games with strong violent or s-xual content are likely to go on sale in New Zealand from next year as a byproduct of a decision by the Australian government to create an R18+ category for computer games, an industry association says. Ref. Source 1

Post Date: 1st Jul, 2012 - 10:48pm / Post ID: #

Page 15 Games Sex and Violence

PlayStation rage killing and maiming children

Young men are getting so caught up in gaming consoles they are lashing out at children, sometimes with deadly consequences. Ref. Source 8

Post Date: 24th Dec, 2012 - 3:57am / Post ID: #

Games Sex and Violence

Are violent video games the problem?

In the wake of the Sandy Hook killings, the NRA blames America's "culture of violence" on violent movies and video games. Ref. Source 5

Post Date: 19th Mar, 2013 - 9:44pm / Post ID: #

Violence & Sex in Games
A Friend

Violence & Sex in Games

I think some of the video games are a bit too violent for the kids who are playing them. I wish there was a way to keep kids from playing these violent games but the way to do it will infringe upon too many rights in my opinion. I just wish many parents would not allow their kids to play these very violent games.

1st Apr, 2013 - 3:26am / Post ID: #

Violence & Sex Games - Page 15

There are game ratings but I don't know if game sellers are like required to check I before selling them. Probably the rating thing is just a guide but in any case if they can't buy it they'll just copy it from one of their friends or the net. There isn't any stopping them really.

8th Apr, 2013 - 4:11am / Post ID: #

Violence & Sex Games Computer Issues & Video Gaming - Page 15

Seriously, why is video game violence/sex in video games any worse than violence/sex in books? It's ok when Charles Dickens does it, but video games it's not? I don't understand this discussion even a little bit. A person has to be violent in the first place, video games aren't brainwashing our children or anything like that.

Reconcile Edited: Oinodaemon on 8th Apr, 2013 - 4:14am

Thank you for your continued support of our Community.

> TOPIC: Violence & Sex in Games

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,