What Does Satan Look Like? - Page 2 of 4

Well since I am an Atheist and not a christian - Page 2 - General Religious Beliefs - Posted: 25th Jun, 2005 - 8:28am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 
Some Members have claimed to of seen him, have you? What is your view?
Post Date: 5th Nov, 2003 - 1:20am / Post ID: #

What Does Satan Look Like?
A Friend

What Does Satan Look Like? - Page 2

Knowledgeable at least up to the time when he was cast out...

Being knowledgeable doesn't translate to having wisdom. As Marion G. Romney said, "The development of the capacity to convert knowledge into wisdom is one of the blessings that comes from receiving the guidance of the Holy Spirit."

Sponsored Links:
5th Nov, 2003 - 5:15pm / Post ID: #

Like Satan What

Knowledgeable at least up to the time when he was cast out...

So are you saying he is no longer 'knowledgeable'?

Post Date: 8th Nov, 2003 - 4:03pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

What Does Satan Look Like? Beliefs Religious General

I'd agree with you gals, satan would look like a regular person.  Kind of scary isn't it?  He could look like your best friend for a day if he wanted too.

Post Date: 13th Dec, 2003 - 2:25pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 2 Like Satan What

I have to say I disagree with all of you. Yes most people tend to think that satan can do pretty much what ever he wishes. However, I like the way that my religion lets me think. It says that there is no satan. And if there is not a satan how can he look like anything? I know I may just be a youngling in most of your eyes, but I just thought I had to put that image in your minds. A blank image.

17th Dec, 2003 - 4:36pm / Post ID: #

Like Satan What

However, I like the way that my religion lets me think. It says that there is no satan

What religion is that and what do they recognize as scriptures?

Of course, you are right, if there is no Satan then he doesn't have a look. wink.gif

17th Dec, 2003 - 5:16pm / Post ID: #

However, I like the way that my religion lets me think. It says that there is no satan

What religion is that? because if they teach there is no satan then they must also teach that there is no God?

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 7th Mar, 2005 - 7:21am / Post ID: #

A Friend

What Satan Like - Page 2

I'm surprised that the Biblical image of Satan was not brought up. The Bible says that he appears as an angel of light. It also said he was one of the most beautiful angels in heaven before the fall. The image of a red, fork tailed, goateed demon came (I think) from dante's inferno which greatly influenced modern imagery of hell and satan.

Post Date: 25th Jun, 2005 - 8:28am / Post ID: #

A Friend

What Satan Like General Religious Beliefs - Page 2

Well since I am an Atheist and not a christian I don't beleive in satan. But isn't he supposed to appear in human form as the least you would expect.

(example) if you expect him to be sinister he would appear loving,If you expect him to look ugly he will look beautiful.

+  1 2 3 4 

> TOPIC: What Does Satan Look Like?

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,