Which religion membership lives by their beliefs? - Page 2 of 5

Get well soon Omario. Have you eating too - Page 2 - General Religious Beliefs - Posted: 13th Dec, 2002 - 2:10am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 
9th Dec, 2002 - 10:44pm / Post ID: #

Which religion membership lives by their beliefs? - Page 2

I'm going to check the site now. But how do you explain the 'phenomeno' of so many called 'muslims' killing and being involved in terrorist attacks?. If the Islam do not teach that, why this people do all these things in the name of Islam and Allah???

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 11th Dec, 2002 - 9:45pm / Post ID: #

Which religion membership lives by their beliefs?
A Friend

beliefs their lives membership religion Which

I'm going to check the site now. But how do you explain the 'phenomeno' of so many called 'muslims' killing and being involved in terrorist attacks?. If the Islam do not teach that, why this people do all these things in the name of Islam and Allah???

I'd like to say:

"because they're morons" but I'll say instead:

because it sso easy for them to quote a verse from the Quran out of context and make it look like it means something else in order to justoify their actions.

11th Dec, 2002 - 10:43pm / Post ID: #

Which religion membership lives by their beliefs? Beliefs Religious General

because they're morons

It is possible that these people are driving towards what they want to see in their 'leader'. See another thread that goes through this:
https://www.bordeglobal.com/cgi-bin2/yabb/Y...;num=1037314525

Post Date: 12th Dec, 2002 - 12:25am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 2 beliefs their lives membership religion Which

Will do when I'm weel again. Feeling sick righ tnow, and just looking at that much text gives me one heck of a headache wink.gif

12th Dec, 2002 - 1:08am / Post ID: #

beliefs their lives membership religion Which

lol@Omario, hope you feel better soon. Are you getting the flu? It's cool that you as a muslim can give some thoughts on the forum!

Post Date: 12th Dec, 2002 - 9:49pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Heh, I'm getting better slowly, and I'll get to the thread when my head clears smile.gif.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
12th Dec, 2002 - 11:04pm / Post ID: #

Which religion membership lives their beliefs - Page 2

Heh, I'm getting better slowly, and I'll get to the thread when my head clears .

Wait! You are not better yet? Should I send over the bush doctor? I hear his worm root with sour lime soaked in vinegar is a real eye opener.
smile.gif
By the way, do you participate in Christmas festivities at all? My country is 48% Indian and about 25% muslim I think... but everyone here seems to celibrate a bit of everyone's religion.

13th Dec, 2002 - 2:10am / Post ID: #

Which religion membership lives their beliefs General Religious Beliefs - Page 2

Get well soon Omario. Have you eating too much? smile.gif That's number one problem when men get sick lol

+  1 2 3 4 5 

> TOPIC: Which religion membership lives by their beliefs?

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,