Kaliso Introduction

Kaliso Introduction - Introductions, Member Sharing - Posted: 16th Jul, 2010 - 1:54am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Post Date: 15th Jul, 2010 - 11:37pm / Post ID: #

Kaliso Introduction
A Friend

Kaliso Introduction

I live in Lithuania. I played RPG games since childhood and hope to DM some games in this site. And I hope people will like it.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 15th Jul, 2010 - 11:52pm / Post ID: #

Middle Ages Facts

Introduction Kaliso

Welcome D&D Role-Player

For Dungeons & Dragons Play by Post then go to D&D Rules and read the steps.

Make sure to READ the following so you are not censored: Constructive Posting Policy

If you get lost: See All Boards | Site Map | FAQ | RPG Listing page.

Post Date: 16th Jul, 2010 - 1:54am / Post ID: #

Member Editor
[?] CPosts: 544
Flag Posts: 1,325
Avg: 0.2 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 5.4%
[+] Gain: 200.00 FP
Charm: 58

Kaliso Introduction Sharing Member & Introductions

This AD&D Newcomer F.A.Q. should help you get an idea of the user-run AD&D games here, as your welcome reading material - these are currently underway under the GMship of KNtoran, Oliron and Testsubject. I really strongly suggest you read the FAQ - I put it together myself to explain things to new visitors to the site, as it can be a little confusing at first.

There are also official site RPGs like World of Medieval, Future Earth and various other more domestic-minded pursuits.

Contribution: | Credit: | Gender: Male | Politics: Independent
Tenet: Agnostic | Reason: Ruler of Kings II Text RPG | Age: Fifty Something | Joined: Reg. 12th Dec, 2006 - 5:51pm
Signature: "...into thine arms I now shall creep, and learn they wisdom while I sleep. Amen."

> TOPIC: Kaliso Introduction

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,