Jacqtrimner Introduction

Jacqtrimner Introduction - Introductions, Member Sharing - Posted: 16th Jul, 2010 - 12:45am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Post Date: 15th Jul, 2010 - 11:58am / Post ID: #

Jacqtrimner Introduction
A Friend

Jacqtrimner Introduction

Greetings,
I am someone who is a nerd inside but I hide it very well. In public I flaunt around in trendy clothes and talk gossip and act prissy, but in private I put my glasses on and play chess and strategic computer games.
I joined because I love playing a good RPG with other genuises and creating a beleivable character who can kick some serious butt wink.gif
I look foward to playing a challenging game and possibly creating my own,

Jacqueline

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 15th Jul, 2010 - 12:00pm / Post ID: #

Middle Ages Facts

Introduction Jacqtrimner

Welcome D&D Role-Player

For Dungeons & Dragons Play by Post then go to D&D Rules and read the steps.

Make sure to READ the following so you are not censored: Constructive Posting Policy

If you get lost: See All Boards | Site Map | FAQ | RPG Listing page.

Post Date: 15th Jul, 2010 - 12:27pm / Post ID: #

Jacqtrimner Introduction Sharing Member & Introductions

Hi jacqtrimner! Horde provided you with the essential info that you need to get started. If you have any questions just shout it here OK? Have a great day.

Post Date: 15th Jul, 2010 - 10:32pm / Post ID: #

Jacqtrimner Introduction
A Friend

Introduction Jacqtrimner

Welcome to the forums. We may not all be geniuses here but we do put on a good RPG game here and there. I hope to see you create a character and join us in the RPG area. One of our members created a nice FAQ that you can use to assist you it can be found here: Source 6

See you in the RPGs

Post Date: 16th Jul, 2010 - 12:45am / Post ID: #

Member Editor
[?] CPosts: 544
Flag Posts: 1,325
Avg: 0.2 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 5.4%
[+] Gain: 200.00 FP
Charm: 58

Introduction Jacqtrimner

Welcome, KN beat me to my own thread. Hope you find it to your liking here, though the genius content on the dipstick in my ear's running a little low too.

Contribution: | Credit: | Gender: Male | Politics: Independent
Tenet: Agnostic | Reason: Ruler of Kings II Text RPG | Age: Fifty Something | Joined: Reg. 12th Dec, 2006 - 5:51pm
Signature: "...into thine arms I now shall creep, and learn they wisdom while I sleep. Amen."

> TOPIC: Jacqtrimner Introduction

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,