Bengals agree to contract with WR Owens

Bengals Agree Contract Wr Owens - Movies, Music, Fashion, Sports - Posted: 11th Aug, 2010 - 4:09am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Latest news and information about the NFL.
Post Date: 27th Jul, 2010 - 11:40pm / Post ID: #

Bengals agree to contract with WR Owens (AP)
NFL Related News

Receiver Terrell Owens agreed to a contract with the Cincinnati Bengals on Tuesday and will report to training camp in a couple of days, a person familiar with the situation told The Associated Press. The Bengals were his first choice, giving him a chance to team with close friend Chad Ochocinco, who has already dubbed the pair Batman and Robin.
Source: Yahoo! Sports - NFL News

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 28th Jul, 2010 - 12:06am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Owens WR contract agree Bengals

It is my belief that any club that signs Owens is desperate. I think Owens has too much baggage and is not in his best performance shape. HE is very well known to throw tantrums on the sidelines if he does not get the ball almost every other play.

Post Date: 11th Aug, 2010 - 4:09am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Bengals agree to contract with WR Owens Sports & Fashion Music Movies

I am a huge Bengals fan and I think this move is very good for their receiving core. Last season they had very little to work with as far as starting receivers. They signed L. Coles last season to be the number two receiver but he didn't do much the entire season. Then they cut Coles this year signed A. Bryant who has not fully recovered from his knee injury. They still needed a consistent number two receiver to line up across from Ochocinco and IF Owens can mesh his ego into a team environment he could be just what the Bengals needed. If he can't coincide with the rest of the team, he was signed to a relatively cheap contract that was mostly incentive based so the Bengals could cut him without much repercussion.

> TOPIC: Bengals agree to contract with WR Owens

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,