Genealogy Research: How Far Back? - Page 4 of 7

Name: Kendy Comments: Icelandic side of my - Page 4 - Culture, Family, Travel, Consumer Reviews - Posted: 10th Mar, 2010 - 10:26am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 
Some people have claimed to go back as far as Adam.
9th Apr, 2008 - 8:59pm / Post ID: #

Genealogy Research: How Far Back? - Page 4

Diane,
I can help you with your genealogy. I have been doing genealogy for years and have been a family history director and I am still a consultant.
Let me know,
Oddley

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 30th May, 2008 - 4:47pm / Post ID: #

Genealogy Research: How Far Back?
A Friend

Back How Research Genealogy

How Far back ?

In The UK the majority ofpeople should be able to trace their family back to 1840, a minority to the 1700's and a lucky few before that

Post Date: 23rd Jun, 2009 - 1:43pm / Post ID: #

Genealogy Research: How Far Back? Reviews Consumer & Travel Family Culture

Name: Michael

Comments: My family tree goes back to Noah and Titea Emzara and back to Adam and Eve too. James Schultz Trotter; we are 39th cousins once removed (I'm Michael David Williams O'Connell).

Post Date: 23rd Sep, 2009 - 6:40pm / Post ID: #

Page 4 Back How Research Genealogy

Name: Brian

Comments: I can trace my father's tree all the way back to Clodius I of Sicambria (176 BC). If anyone else knows who Clodius' parents were, I can keep on truckin'.

30th Sep, 2009 - 12:07am / Post ID: #

Back How Research Genealogy

I have been having some fun with Family Tree and I was actully able to go back to Adam and Eve, but I also know that some of the connections are sometimes not true. From what I got from Family Tree though is that I am related to Kings and Queens of Germany, England, Scotland, Poland, Sweden, Norway, Garderidge Russia, Denmark, Britain, West Saxons, Wessex, Normandy, Trojans, Israel, Judah, Babylon. Also it says I related to an Odin and Frigg of Asgard/East Eurape/Asia, Old King Cule, Henry the I, II, and III to name a few.

16th Feb, 2010 - 5:57pm / Post ID: #

Genealogy Research: How Far Back?

I am a convert to the LDS church so I have to start from scratch. I did my 4 generations when first joined. On my dad's side I am 4th generation American. But it should have only been 3. My great great grandma was pregnant when they left norway. SO my great grandma was the fitst in her family to be born in america. They had enough time to build the barn before she was born. The animals were on one side and the family on the other. So when she would leave a door open we would ask if she was born in a barn. Her answer was always "as a matter of fact I was". I have gone 2 generations back from her but The last names get weird. Johnson accually was John's son or Peterson was Peter's son. Or they took on the name of the city they lived in which is my family. Galgerud.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 18th Feb, 2010 - 10:43am / Post ID: #

Genealogy Research How Back - Page 4

Name: Melinda

Comments: I share several of your lines.

Baugh, Farrar, Moore, Byrd, Atherton, and most of the earlier ones too.

Your concise order and descent helps me get my geological bearings as I prepare to tell our families stories. It helps alot! Thanks.

Post Date: 10th Mar, 2010 - 10:26am / Post ID: #

Genealogy Research How Back Culture Family Travel & Consumer Reviews - Page 4

Name: Kendy

Comments: Icelandic side of my family can be traced back to the settlers of Iceland in 764AD and some farther back still to Norway. But then I have brick walls - Like my great grandfather was from Switzerland, but he was the only boy in the family and also never knew his mother's maiden name; same kind of deal with my maternal great great grandmother - all we know is her name and when/where she died.

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 

> TOPIC: Genealogy Research: How Far Back?

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,