Scriptwizard Introduction - Page 2 of 2

Welcome and I think everyone has given you - Page 2 - Introductions, Member Sharing - Posted: 9th Aug, 2010 - 10:34am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 
Post Date: 8th Aug, 2010 - 9:14pm / Post ID: #

Scriptwizard Introduction
A Friend

Scriptwizard Introduction - Page 2

You can play any class or race as long as I approve of it. You can be any alignment too. I accept both solo play and group play. I will however tell you that you can not play both at the same time with the same character. Plus you have a much better chance of surviving if you start out in a group. smile.gif

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 9th Aug, 2010 - 12:55am / Post ID: #

Admin + Architect
[?] CPosts: 38,048
Flag Posts: 51,705
Avg: 6.5 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 100%
[+] Gain: 4,600.30 FP
Charm: 394

Introduction Scriptwizard

Welcome to the Community.

I moved your last Post here: Source 2 and answered it there.

Your Post is really about digitizing slides and not miniatures. If you have questions about something related to the Community do ask here, your Intro Thread. Thanks.

Blog Read My Blog
Contribution: Hard Work | Credit: | Gender: Male | Politics: Libertarian
Tenet: Reperire Veritatem | Reason: Discuss Global Issues | Age: Fifty Something | Joined: Reg. 3rd Sep, 2002 - 1:01pm
Signature: Donate Please Support Our Efforts!
Post Date: 9th Aug, 2010 - 10:34am / Post ID: #

Member Editor
[?] CPosts: 544
Flag Posts: 1,325
Avg: 0.2 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 5.4%
[+] Gain: 200.00 FP
Charm: 58

Scriptwizard Introduction Sharing Member & Introductions

Welcome and I think everyone has given you all the pertinent threads for the forums, including my FAQ I wrote, I hope, so I wish you well in your gaming and character creation and everything, and hope you have a terrific time!

Contribution: | Credit: | Gender: Male | Politics: Independent
Tenet: Agnostic | Reason: Ruler of Kings II Text RPG | Age: Fifty Something | Joined: Reg. 12th Dec, 2006 - 5:51pm
Signature: "...into thine arms I now shall creep, and learn they wisdom while I sleep. Amen."
+  1 2 

> TOPIC: Scriptwizard Introduction

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,