Haegar Introduction

Haegar Introduction - Introductions, Member Sharing - Posted: 19th Aug, 2010 - 12:45am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Post Date: 18th Aug, 2010 - 2:29am / Post ID: #

Haegar Introduction
A Friend

Haegar Introduction

Hello, I like to play world of warcraft on the weekends. I've decided after playing RPG games for a while I would sign up for a play by post forum. I'm just here to have a good time and have fun.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 18th Aug, 2010 - 2:30am / Post ID: #

Middle Ages Facts

Introduction Haegar

Welcome D&D Role-Player

For Dungeons & Dragons Play by Post then go to D&D Rules and read the steps.

Make sure to READ the following so you are not censored: Constructive Posting Policy

If you get lost: See All Boards | Site Map | FAQ | RPG Listing page.

Post Date: 18th Aug, 2010 - 5:29am / Post ID: #

Member Editor
[?] CPosts: 544
Flag Posts: 1,325
Avg: 0.2 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 5.4%
[+] Gain: 200.00 FP
Charm: 58

Haegar Introduction Sharing Member & Introductions

Hello, welcome aboard. For a little light reading, I highly recommend this D&D Newcomer FAQ which I put together myself, which covers making characters for the player-run RPGs here in the Member Wars section. D&D Newcomer F.A.Q. There are a lot of different games here, not just one. There are official site RPGs, like World of Medieval, as well as player-run games like the ones in the Member Wars section. Pleasant posting.

Contribution: | Credit: | Gender: Male | Politics: Independent
Tenet: Agnostic | Reason: Ruler of Kings II Text RPG | Age: Fifty Something | Joined: Reg. 12th Dec, 2006 - 5:51pm
Signature: "...into thine arms I now shall creep, and learn they wisdom while I sleep. Amen."
Post Date: 18th Aug, 2010 - 7:05am / Post ID: #

Member Author
[?] CPosts: 1,114
Flag Posts: 3,474
Avg: 0.7 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 17.1%
[+] Gain: 218.76 FP
Charm: 43

Introduction Haegar

Howdy, I will say real quick that this is a lot slower paced than many other RPG's you might be familiar with. Looking forward to seeing you in the party though, and no worries. smile.gif

Blog Read My Blog
Contribution: | Credit: | Gender: Male | Politics: Unsure
Tenet: Pagan | Reason: Ruler of Kings II Text RPG | Age: Not Given | Joined: Reg. 28th Nov, 2009 - 3:24pm
Signature:
Post Date: 19th Aug, 2010 - 12:45am / Post ID: #

Haegar Introduction
A Friend

Introduction Haegar

Welcome to the forums. I seen that you had posted a character in the D&D character creation thread. You can not just copy and paste as a lot of the information is scrabbled and lost. Take a bit of time and copy and paste a bit here and there and you can get the whole character posted better. Good luck.

> TOPIC: Haegar Introduction

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,