Taco Bell Trinidad And Tobago - Page 3 of 4

So, is anyone bringing Taco Bell to Trinidad - Page 3 - Trinidad, Tobago / Caribbean - Posted: 16th Dec, 2014 - 10:50am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 
Taco Bell Trinidad And Tobago
4th May, 2013 - 5:25pm / Post ID: #

Taco Bell Trinidad And Tobago - Page 3

Taco Bell isn't Mexican food. I mean I love it right? But it's nothing compared to the real deal. I was in Mexico a few weeks ago and my goodness those tacos were to die for! Taco Bell will be a great addition to Trinidad though.

Sponsored Links:
2nd Jun, 2013 - 7:54pm / Post ID: #

Tobago Trinidad Bell Taco

There are many taco outlets in Trinidad now, I don't know if Tobago has any yet but this can cause one of two things to happen: if Taco Bell does come some people will already be accustomed or Taco Bell will just be shut down immediately because there are already taco outlets and the food isn't a big deal here.

3rd Jun, 2013 - 12:09am / Post ID: #

Taco Bell Trinidad And Tobago Caribbean / Tobago & Trinidad

I haven't seen any Taco places here yet but because as I'm studying, I don't get to go anywhere. Where are these located? We do have lots of gyro places around though.

Reconcile Edited: Cagel on 3rd Jun, 2013 - 12:10am

3rd Jun, 2013 - 12:15am / Post ID: #

Page 3 Tobago Trinidad Bell Taco

Keeping this on Taco Bell. I can't see it having staying power. They might be able to maintain a couple of branches but I doubt it will become a hit. Trinis like to feel they are getting a 'belly full' when they eat and tacos tend to be light.

Rather off topic, but...
Cagel look here: Trinidad Wrap Works Deli. I also understand they sell them around the Queens Park Savannah, but that sounds shady.

3rd Jun, 2013 - 1:41pm / Post ID: #

Tobago Trinidad Bell Taco

Thanks for the information JB They would become a hit if priced as cheaply as doubles or gyros.

Post Date: 28th Jul, 2013 - 5:26pm / Post ID: #

Taco Bell Trinidad And Tobago

Name: Kim

Title: Information needed

Comments: Would like to find out more information about opening up a Taco Bell Franchise in Trinidad.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
30th Jul, 2013 - 9:15pm / Post ID: #

Taco Bell Trinidad Tobago - Page 3

Why are you asking us? If you want to open a Taco Bell franchise in Trinidad then you need to contact Taco Bell in the USA and find out the requirements.

16th Dec, 2014 - 10:50am / Post ID: #

Taco Bell Trinidad Tobago Trinidad & Tobago / Caribbean - Page 3

So, is anyone bringing Taco Bell to Trinidad because that will be so cool! Usually when I go to Miami for holidays Taco Bell is one of the first junk food places I get lunch at.

+  1 2 3 4 

> TOPIC: Taco Bell Trinidad And Tobago

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,