Dwayne Gibbs - Page 3 of 8

Mr. Gibbs seems to be happy with the accomplishments - Page 3 - Trinidad, Tobago / Caribbean - Posted: 8th Jun, 2011 - 1:45pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7  ...Latest (8) »
Canadian Commissioner of Police - Canadian in Trinidad
5th Feb, 2011 - 4:19pm / Post ID: #

Dwayne Gibbs - Page 3

So what is he doing to change that attitude from police officers? I mean I'm not really surprised however it is his job now to try to figure out thing and bring some changes, we need them NOW!

Sponsored Links:
3rd Mar, 2011 - 4:33pm / Post ID: #

Gibbs Dwayne

Boy, Gibbs look real depressed. I was watching the news last night and he is either very tired or depressed, the way he was talking doesn't emanate any confidence. WHat's up with that?

19th Mar, 2011 - 11:01pm / Post ID: #

Dwayne Gibbs Caribbean / Tobago & Trinidad

I have to wonder if Mr. Gibbs really know what he is saying or the purpose of his statements. He said that in the Port of Spain area crime was reduced to 23%. Really? Is that figure even worth mentioning? You have to be kidding...

19th Mar, 2011 - 11:03pm / Post ID: #

Page 3 Gibbs Dwayne

Maybe he's trying to be positive I don't know but I agree the figure is kind of insignificant to be mentioned. At the same time, put yourself in his shoes he is getting a huge salary every month, he has to justify it somehow.

19th Mar, 2011 - 11:05pm / Post ID: #

Gibbs Dwayne

I feel sorry for the man to be honest. He doesn't know what else to do, he looks lost and doesn't seem to get the kind of support he needs however doesn't mean I agree with the statement. He has to come with some big numbers worth mentioning, IMO.

14th Apr, 2011 - 2:45pm / Post ID: #

Dwayne Gibbs

I wonder if Gibbs will stay on the job or not? Ramesh Deosaran the new police Chairman said that next week he will do a serious assessment on Gibbs and the other Canadian to determine if they have done significant changes with regards to crime in the 6 months they have been here.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
18th Apr, 2011 - 11:59pm / Post ID: #

Dwayne Gibbs - Page 3

According to what TV6 presented many of the policemen under Gibbs feel that he should go and not continue to take taxpayers money when he is not addressing concerns of the police officers such as promotions and filling in the gaps where there are personnel needed. At the same time I am wondering are the policemen passing the exams necessary for promotion, this is the other issue at hand.

8th Jun, 2011 - 1:45pm / Post ID: #

Dwayne Gibbs Trinidad & Tobago / Caribbean - Page 3

Mr. Gibbs seems to be happy with the accomplishments he made so far however he said that he wants a better and pro-active police force.

international QUOTE
"We hope to get better as a policing agency. We hope to be able to get into more predictive, preventative crime-fighting, and less after the fact investigations, and also with those investigations that we have undertaken, we hope to do it better and (increase the) detection rate as we revamp and transform the way we do things."

""¦All of these need to be investigated thoroughly. Right now I can assure you that our investigations are taking place to really ensure that all aspects of our due diligence (and) policing efforts were done properly and whether we can do things better in the future to prevent theses types of tragic incidents from occurring,"

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7  ...Latest (8) »

> TOPIC: Dwayne Gibbs

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,