Dwayne Gibbs - Page 2 of 8

Interesting that on TV 6 News Commissioner - Page 2 - Trinidad, Tobago / Caribbean - Posted: 3rd Feb, 2011 - 11:13pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 6  ...Latest (8) »
Canadian Commissioner of Police - Canadian in Trinidad
Post Date: 29th Oct, 2010 - 3:56pm / Post ID: #

Dwayne Gibbs - Page 2

Name: Anjie

Comments: If he could get the crime rate down... I would gladly pay him 1 million bucks a month. Remember it's not him alone, but the plans and strategies implemented and sanctioned by him and those in authority.

Sponsored Links:
8th Dec, 2010 - 11:12pm / Post ID: #

Gibbs Dwayne

With all of this heated crime Gibbs was out today in force with the police. According to TV6 as many as 60+ people were arrested for various things including stolen vehicles and having police uniforms and vests in their possession. Others were arrested for outstanding warrants. This is what the public likes to see... The police doing their job regularly, but the key is consistency.

17th Dec, 2010 - 11:20pm / Post ID: #

Dwayne Gibbs Caribbean / Tobago & Trinidad

Does Gibbs dye his hair? I mean it isn't anything to do with crime but every time I see him on TV his hair looking a little lighter or a little darker and some of the grays get put away. I like that they going on all these warrants now, long time them feel they can just avoid child support and pay nothing for them children.

21st Dec, 2010 - 1:25am / Post ID: #

Page 2 Gibbs Dwayne

I am concerned over the work of this man. There were five murders within a few hours according to the Tv6 news and what is he exactly doing?

Post Date: 24th Dec, 2010 - 11:21pm / Post ID: #

Dwayne Gibbs
A Friend

Gibbs Dwayne

When you hear them journalist asking the PM about how she think Gibbs doing all she does say is there is room for improvement. That not good enough.

21st Jan, 2011 - 1:53pm / Post ID: #

Dwayne Gibbs

Now that he has to his disposal the air assets belonging to the Special Anti-Crime Unit of Trinidad and Tobago (SAUTT) he said that the police will win the fight against crime.

international QUOTE
COMMISSIONER of Police Dwayne Gibbs yesterday promised that police will win the fight against crime, especially where the service now has at its disposal the air assets belonging to the Special Anti-Crime Unit of Trinidad and Tobago (SAUTT).

Gibbs, who spoke during a press briefing at the Police Training Academy in St James, said the inclusion of the assets was a step in the right direction as the service enters into its 21st century policing initiative.

"We can no longer ideally stand by and not be innovative and creative in our law enforcement responsibility. Make no mistake, the TTPS is committed to fighting the scourge of crime in our country bit by bit, step by step, as we take our community back," Gibbs said.

He said the service was appreciative of SAUTT's air asset joining its officers on a 24-hour basis in the fight against crime.

"Criminal activity has evolved and so too shall the TTPS. We must always seek out new and innovative mechanisms and initiatives to reduce and suppress crime."

The ability to patrol the streets from the skies will improve the police's response to robberies in progress where vehicles are used as getaway cars, kidnappings, high-speed vehicular pursuits and search and rescue operations.

Gibbs said the levels of support SAUTT has given to the Police Service in the past with the use of its air assets, would be taken to a different level this time around...

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
25th Jan, 2011 - 3:01pm / Post ID: #

Dwayne Gibbs - Page 2

Don't you all think is now time to ask Gibbs for the specific programs he is implementing to reduce crime? I don't hear a word from this man on this matter.

3rd Feb, 2011 - 11:13pm / Post ID: #

Dwayne Gibbs Trinidad & Tobago / Caribbean - Page 2

Interesting that on TV 6 News Commissioner Gibbs mentioned that there were enough Policemen just that they were not doing things to make policing more effective. He then mentioned that there were many more Police recruits coming on stream including 90 traffic wardens in time for carnival.

+  1 2 3 4 5 6  ...Latest (8) »

> TOPIC: Dwayne Gibbs

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,