Manus Introduction

Manus Introduction - Introductions, Member Sharing - Posted: 2nd Sep, 2010 - 11:44am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Post Date: 1st Sep, 2010 - 8:44am / Post ID: #

Manus Introduction
A Friend

Manus Introduction

Hi everyone, I am currently studying psychology and have joined this site to discuss apsects of psychology to gain an understanding of others views. I am 45y old, married with 4 children and living in Manawatu in New Zealand.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 1st Sep, 2010 - 10:43am / Post ID: #

Introduction Manus

Welcome, I'm Brandon

It's great to have you on board. Our Community is large, but do not be intimidated by it. We want to help you get around, so do ask questions you may have here in this, your Introduction Thread. Please let me share some links with you that are very helpful:

Posting Policy | See All Boards | Site Map | FAQ

Now, you can find the Board of the Topic you are interested in and Post your interests there. To find the Board click on the Site Map link at the top of this page.

Post Date: 1st Sep, 2010 - 11:57pm / Post ID: #

Manus Introduction Sharing Member & Introductions

Hi Manus! We have a very good psychology board here have you looked through it yet? I'm sure you may be able to give some good replies.

Post Date: 2nd Sep, 2010 - 1:29am / Post ID: #

Manus Introduction
A Friend

Introduction Manus

Welcome to the forums. I look forward to seeing some of your opinions in the various topics. Maybe we will agree or disagree on a few of them.

Post Date: 2nd Sep, 2010 - 7:47am / Post ID: #

Manus Introduction
A Friend

Introduction Manus

Thanks guys for the kind welcome...I'm doing some work on an essay around the personal fable and imaginary audience at present. Reading up large on Elkind and other views, Personally from what I have read and from my own personal experience I believe that there is a lot of support for the hypotheses that PF and IA are a factor in adolescent egocentrism.
I would be really interested to hear other views though and any references that you think I would learn from reading. Have schwartz, vartanian and Bell.

Post Date: 2nd Sep, 2010 - 11:44am / Post ID: #

Admin + Architect
[?] CPosts: 38,048
Flag Posts: 51,705
Avg: 6.5 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 100%
[+] Gain: 4,600.30 FP
Charm: 394

Manus Introduction

You can continue the Discussion in these Threads:

* Imaginary Audience And Personal Fable - Source 8

The Psychology Section - Source 4

Blog Read My Blog
Contribution: Hard Work | Credit: | Gender: Male | Politics: Libertarian
Tenet: Reperire Veritatem | Reason: Discuss Global Issues | Age: Fifty Something | Joined: Reg. 3rd Sep, 2002 - 1:01pm
Signature: Donate Please Support Our Efforts!
Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!

> TOPIC: Manus Introduction

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,