Mormon Dating Tips 101

Mormon Dating Tips 101 - Mormon Doctrine Studies - Posted: 18th Jan, 2004 - 2:27am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 
Mormon Singles: Is my hair right? Did I put too much lipstick? Should I wear a tie? Wait, don't tell me I forgot my wallet!
26th Sep, 2003 - 12:00pm / Post ID: #

Mormon Dating Tips 101

MORMON DATING TIPS

What advice can you offer young Mormons wanting to date? Please also check this Thread: Romance A Guide.

Such a complex Topic, but hopefully with some simple tips

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 8th Oct, 2003 - 3:53am / Post ID: #

Mormon Dating Tips 101
A Friend

Tips Dating Mormon

No new wisdom from me here, I could use some new good dating tips, I'm all ears!

Post Date: 17th Nov, 2003 - 9:25pm / Post ID: #

Mormon Dating Tips 101
A Friend

Mormon Dating Tips 101 Studies Doctrine Mormon

I really need all the dating tips I can get. When it comes to dating I'm clueless. I could do with someone telling me how to get through a date from start to finish.
I need to know what to say, what to do & what is & isn't acceptable.

1st Jan, 2004 - 4:50pm / Post ID: #

Tips Dating Mormon

I need to know what to say, what to do & what is & isn't acceptable.
laugh.gif omigosh that pretty much covers it...

My plan is to just be myself, express my opinions, use my manners, and above all listen to the Spirit! And if my date gets out of hand, he's out of luck!

This, of course, if I ever have another date....

Roz

12th Jan, 2004 - 5:50pm / Post ID: #

Tips Dating Mormon

Here is a tip for those who already have their endowments...

You can plan a trip to the temple with a group of people or 'the' person you are thinking about being with for eternity and insist on doing some Sealings. Then you actually 'see' and maybe 'feel' what it will be like to hear the covenant words with 'the' person you are interested in. Of course at the same time you help those beyond the veil.

12th Jan, 2004 - 8:08pm / Post ID: #

Mormon Dating Tips 101

I am not sure I want to go through all the first date jitters again. Is it really worth it? I suppose if I am even thinking about it again, it must be. I don't know!

JB, your suggestion is a good one for dates after you get to the point where you have gone out a few times and are comfortable with that person. I don't think I could do this with a first date or someone I had only seen a very few times. I do like the idea though and I think an endowment session at any stage in the dating is good.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 12th Jan, 2004 - 9:00pm / Post ID: #

Mormon Dating Tips 101
A Friend

Mormon Dating Tips 101

Hi everyone,

It has been long going away from this forum....But I am finally back after so many days. I do hope that everyone is fine and have a wonderful time while I was away....

Wow good to hear that there is new dating tips out here wow I never know it...Just a short tips I guess might help someone out there....Never kiss a guy in your first date....and also beauty is not trustworthy always follow the spirit to guide you in anyway.....

And don't Cheat.....well I got to move on hope I don't annoy anyone....

Again thanks for the webmaster for the wonderful new look of the website....

18th Jan, 2004 - 2:27am / Post ID: #

Mormon Dating Tips 101 Mormon Doctrine Studies

There are several Single Adult groups here in So. California (L.A., Orange County, and San Diego -- and now Redlands) who sponsor temple nights, and then the group goes out to dinner afterwards or sometimes to a cultural event like a play or concert. I'm sure there are other groups in other areas who also have these events.

I think it would be really important to see your potential mate in that setting, to know that they are faithful and worthy enough to attend the temple, and see their attitude toward the temple and temple work in general. Even to spend some time discussing celestial topics in that environment.

IMO
Roz

+  1 2 3 4 

> TOPIC: Mormon Dating Tips 101

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,