What are you looking for? - Page 3 of 4

When you get down to basics, there are four - Page 3 - Mormon Doctrine Studies - Posted: 22nd Aug, 2005 - 7:05pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 
Yep, uhuh, right...
9th Dec, 2003 - 2:38pm / Post ID: #

What are you looking for? - Page 3

Jeffro said:

To have someone love you like that you need to earn it.
That is so true!

And then the opposite side of the coin.... can YOU love someone unconditionally? What would a person have to do to earn that? This could be a whole different topic! (in fact... I think I'll post that...)

Roz

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 19th Dec, 2003 - 4:21am / Post ID: #

What are you looking for?
A Friend

for you What

I am looking for a man:
Who is faithful, active and sincere in his calling's in Church.
Who has a valid Temple Recommend and who goes to the Temple often.
Who laughs easily at himself.
Who is not ashamed to shed a tear in sorrow or in joy.
Who is willing to taste a variety of foods and be honest enough to say if he likes it or detests it.
Who, if he doesn't like the Opera, will still go with me occasionally.
Who won't make fun of me when I read a childs book and cry because of the story.
Who my cats like. If they don't like you, then I don't want to know you. Animals know if you are good people or not.
Who admits to being afraid of meeting all my family the first time, and who can be himself around them and not be intimidated.
Who won't push me into doing things that I am terrified of doing:i.e. walking across a bridge, getting in a boat, swimming, climbing past the second rung on a ladder.
Who is sought after by children.
Who is not desperate to get married.
Who doesn't try to buy my attention or friendship.
Who doesn't know everything and readily admits it.

1st Jan, 2004 - 5:22pm / Post ID: #

What are you looking for? Studies Doctrine Mormon

Who is sought after by children.
Who is not desperate to get married.
Who doesn't try to buy my attention or friendship.
Who doesn't know everything and readily admits it.
This is one of the most thoughtful posts I've seen on this subject in a very long time. Thank you very much for sharing that with us!!

Roz
(heartened that someone else feels the same way about it)

Post Date: 10th Mar, 2004 - 7:00am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 3 for you What

The problem with a question like this is that you only get one chance to make a first impression. I hope I don't mess this up. . .

I think that a physical attraction is important, but beyond that my eternal companion must have a strong testimony of the church and a good sense of humor (I'm something of a joker). It is also important to share interests, but having your own interests is OK too. I feel I have much to offer, and I think my eternal companion would be able to say the same.

coolt5

Post Date: 11th Mar, 2004 - 3:39am / Post ID: #

A Friend

for you What

You can have more than one chance to reply to this thread coolt5. As you think about it and ponder it, more things come into your mind. I don't think any of us are going to restrict you. Just make sure you don't post again within a 30 minute time frame. Rather, just click on edit in your last post and add to it.

Post Date: 15th Jun, 2004 - 7:39pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

I'll practice the dark art of necromancy and resurrect this long dead thread.

I'm thinking I might be the first male to respond to this thread, not sure though.

So for me I think the essentials are:

Testimony
Likes to Dance
Intelligent
Open Minded
Can help me kill zombies

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
16th Jun, 2004 - 2:21am / Post ID: #

What you for - Page 3

Okay, that last one is a li-i-itle bit odd, don't you think? You may have a difficult time finding a girl with that on her list of qualifications smile.gif

But have fun searching!
Roz

22nd Aug, 2005 - 7:05pm / Post ID: #

What you for Mormon Doctrine Studies - Page 3

When you get down to basics, there are four things that make it work; companionship, friendship, intimacy, and the gospel. Ultimately they all need to go hand in hand. The companionship is someone to completely enjoy just being with, who knows how to work hard and play hard. The friendship is someone to talk to, rely upon, and trust. The intimacy is that certain someone who inspires you emotionally and physically. Combine all that under the umbrella of the gospel and nothing can be better.

Larry

+  1 2 3 4 

> TOPIC: What are you looking for?

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,