War Of The Gods Side Stories. - Page 4 of 12

Init You, slim, bigs, Tal Ignoring theatrics, - Page 4 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 18th Oct, 2010 - 4:59pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

28th April 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Fighter
Fighter
Paladin
Paladin
Barbarian
Barbarian
Rogue
Rogue
Ranger
Ranger
Draconian
Draconian
Warlock
Warlock
Wizard
Wizard
Cleric
Cleric

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8  ...Latest (12) »
18th Oct, 2010 - 3:18am / Post ID: #

War Of The Gods Side Stories. - Page 4

Un'Rogaar grunts, picks up his stool, and returns to his cage. "Taleahn" He quietly asks, "If I give you a weapon, can you defend yourself, or would you prefer to share the portable hole with our friend? There is an item in there that will provide you with air." He sits down, allowing the cage to be closed. "Better that you were not caught in this perverted affair, I think".

OOC: Once I see whatever it is I am to be fighting next, will there be time to select an appropriate weapon combination? Better not to waste HP, I think. I'll need 1 full round if changing to or from my tower-sheild.

Sponsored Links:
18th Oct, 2010 - 3:38am / Post ID: #

Stories Side Gods The War

Taleahn says you can just call him Tal, he thinks hard for a moment and looks at the size of your weapons, "I'll take my chances in the hole but please don't clamp it"

Once on your cage platform the walls are once again lowered, a few moments pass before a solid steel cage is lowered on the other side, the bones of the dead lycan can be herd crunching beneath it. By now the bars are down the centre again and the Dwarf anounces

"From the very dessert we head to I present you with..."
the top of the cage and walls lift off as do yours yours,
"scorpions"
A large monsterous scorpion shrills as its claws and tail flial madly about in anger,
2 medium ones, about 4 small and 6 tiny spill out from the sides of the cage all clamping their claws.

The dwarf chuckles loudly into the speaking stone and the centre bars budge as they slowly begin to raise, a tiny scorpion or 2 are already on your side,

Init
you
scorpions
Rnd one tiny can get to you
rnd 2 small
rnd 3 med
rnd 4 large

18th Oct, 2010 - 3:49am / Post ID: #

War Of The Gods Side Stories. Archive Pathfinder / D&D

The burly half-giant turns to his companion, "Tal, find out what you can from the lycan. We need to know how he got here, and anything he can tell us about the ship, the captain, our whereabouts, or our destination. There's a bottle of air in there. You'll get the hang of it." He then seals Tal in the hole, and stores it folded in his bag.

With that Un'Rogaar pulls his sword, preparing himself. He carefully observes their collective movements, familiarising himself with their abilities.

OOC: I'll be operating here on full combat expertise, with my sword. Adjusted AC will be 23 for the encounter. +6, 3d6+6, 19-20/x2. I'll move straight in to combat with the scorpions as soon as I can. Better to take them out whilst they're separated.

Once I can get to them, I'll move straight to the largest scorpions.

Reconcile Edited: Inferatus on 18th Oct, 2010 - 4:17am

18th Oct, 2010 - 5:28am / Post ID: #

Page 4 Stories Side Gods The War

Rnd 1

Un Stomps a tiny scorpion on his way to the raising bars ready to seize an opportunity,

A small scorpion squeezes under the bars only to meet Un's sword as he slices it into 2.
2 more small scorpions cling around U'ns feet as they snap at his heels unable to penetrate his armor. Un feels the tiny scorpions prickling up his legs as they start to climb up him. With a feirce back hand he sends them sprawling of his leg.

Un parry's and dodges the claws of the medium scorpions as they rush him as soon as the gate is high enough, Un thrusts a violent retaliation but pulls back for the sake of defense as the small and tiny bite ever eagerly at his heels seeking his flesh A tiny scorpion that had made its way to your neck sinks its stinger into you, 1 damage, It's poison barely even itches you.

The the large monsterous scorpion charges nudging the medium out the way as it grabs over Uns shoulder for 7 damage with its large claw and sqeezes tight as it tries to grapple with you, Un free's himself barely and strikes back driving his blade into its gaping mouth. A small scorpion nips at the skin behind the knee for 2 damage, another claw digs into your back for 4, scorpion tails fling around wildly bouncing off your armour or getting deflected by your blade and quick movements.

Driving his blade into the large scorpion once again before it unleashes its full attack Un ends it and it flails around then collapses. The tiny scorpions found openings in your armor as they pick away at you, 2 damage a med scorpion tears at you for 3.

This goes on for a while as you slowly pick off the biggest threat tearing them down one scorpion at a time while defending yourself, by the time you flick off the last tiny scorpion you have taken a total of 25damage and are less then phased by the venom from the stingers.

I need to evaluate Xp will award it later.

Reconcile Edited: testsubject1 on 18th Oct, 2010 - 5:31am

18th Oct, 2010 - 2:48pm / Post ID: #

Stories Side Gods The War

The mighty half-giant roars as the final insect falls under his blade, victorious. He tears the stinger from the largest scorpion as a trophy, and proudly returns to his side of the cage. "Ha, insects!" he scoffs, wondering just what this captain thinks of his abilities.

He opens the portable hole flat once back comfortably on his stool. "Tal, you can come out now." He calls down into the darkness. "Tell me, what information have you gleaned from our companion?".

18th Oct, 2010 - 3:52pm / Post ID: #

War Of The Gods Side Stories.

Tal comes out scratching the back of his head, you see his face is slightly red and glistens from swet, his upper lip is slightly swolen and has red marks around his neck, as he walks past you they look almost like hand marks,

He whispers over his shoulder to yours as he passes you eyeing your wounds.

"Are you going to be alright? His name is Brometh, he is not part of the crew he was a tracker on liz's trail, just before she met up with you, thats when he noticed he wasn't the only one following her, the trails were confusing but he raised the cost and called in more men, then the wolfs came after him and his men and tore them all to shreds, I think he said there were eight of them, of his men. Only him and his brother survived, when they returned to tell the tale they ended locked up in here.... He is still coming to grasps with what he is and whay has happened but thinks its better he remain a secret for now... He understand you spared his life and he wants off this ship and revenge but under no circumstances is he to be considered friend, frankly I don't trust him to hold that much to the truth."

Tal pauses then is about to say something but stops to look up out the hatch, a comotion can be herd just out of the bend of sight, when it quitens down he awkwardly almost ashamdly looks down and whispers, "can you teach me to fight, to hold my own"?

With that a loud scream can be herd as a man comes plumeting from the hatch, a trail of blood spillg from him following his body, he hits the solid ground hard and head first making a splattering crack sound that echoes off the walls.

"ok ok we get it" and with that 2 berly men drop in of their own accord, one lands smoothly without trouble the other staggers abit. Wearing medium armour and brandishing weapon and sheild they get up and gather themselfs "the larger of the 2 with the slightly bigger weapon and armour yells out

"Oi you big ape! you cost us alot of dosh and now we gonna take yer head fo it"

"like about right now?" Tal asks through gritted teeth when you turn and look at him his hands are clentched tightly into fists and him and the other sailor eye each other off.

Reconcile Edited: testsubject1 on 18th Oct, 2010 - 3:54pm

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
18th Oct, 2010 - 4:38pm / Post ID: #

War The Gods Side Stories. - Page 4

"Take this spear, quickly. You are going to prepare for the charge of the smaller man, and I'll deal with the larger. Just point the sharp end at him, and brace yourself. Try to hit him somewhere painfull. I'll be close, if you need me."

With that Un'Rogaar tightens his powerfull grip on his sword, and charges.

OOC: The larger, obviously. Full combat expertise again. It'll be 21AC, +8, 3d6+6, 19-20/x2. Next round back to normal (23AC, +6 to hit). Probably better if we play this one in singe rounds, considering Tal is going to be fighting. Can I have some basic status reports for Tal and the two opponents during the fight, as well?

18th Oct, 2010 - 4:59pm / Post ID: #

War The Gods Side Stories. D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 4

Init
You, slim, bigs, Tal

Ignoring theatrics,
Un, charge and miss
bigs with a bastard sword one handed and large sheild misses
Slim takes his rapier with his buckler hand and draws a throwing dagger from under his buckler, it hits un for 6, he then walks towards Tal
Tal looks confused and waits with the spear ready

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8  ...Latest (12) »

> TOPIC: War Of The Gods Side Stories.

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.