War Of The Gods Side Stories. - Page 6 of 12

(laugh) I'm not sure what impression - Page 6 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 19th Oct, 2010 - 3:57pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

28th April 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Barbarian
Barbarian
Paladin
Paladin
Warlock
Warlock
Wizard
Wizard
Draconian
Draconian
Cleric
Cleric
Rogue
Rogue
Ranger
Ranger
Fighter
Fighter

+  « First of 12 pgs.  2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10  ...Latest (12) »
18th Oct, 2010 - 6:12pm / Post ID: #

War Of The Gods Side Stories. - Page 6

Damned untrustworthy gamblers!

Un'Rogaar turns and deftly swings his mighty two-handed sword at the wounded attacker.

No Combat Expertise. +10, 19AC.

Sponsored Links:
18th Oct, 2010 - 6:15pm / Post ID: #

Stories Side Gods The War

There was nothing he could do to stop it, taking the full force of the swing biggs hits the floor in a bloody mess.

18th Oct, 2010 - 6:20pm / Post ID: #

War Of The Gods Side Stories. Archive Pathfinder / D&D

"Enough!" He bellows up at the hatch. He pulls a throwing-knife from between two plates covering his side, and begins to search the bodies for anything of worth.

OOC: +1 search. I'll get Tal to help. Let him keep any armor that will fit him, or weapons that he can use.

18th Oct, 2010 - 6:34pm / Post ID: #

Page 6 Stories Side Gods The War

Shield, heavy steel
Banded mail
Chain shirt
Buckler
Dagger, punching
Sword, bastard
Rapier
"Throwing Dagger" Shuriken (5)
Dagger

5ft rope belt

There is laughter from above then you are left alone for some time. Eventually the stone speaks and says "on the other platform, not your one"

Tal tells you "this is how he is keeping them in line even tho he is a wanted fugitive, if they disobey he will feed them to the giant, the wolf said mutany is close, Even I have herd and seen the shadows of doubt amoungst the sailors, I don't know if that is good or bad for us" "can you get what he wants?"

You notice now after defying death Tal wants to live and for this to be over with even more so than before.

Reconcile Edited: testsubject1 on 18th Oct, 2010 - 6:36pm

19th Oct, 2010 - 1:39am / Post ID: #

Stories Side Gods The War

Un'Rogaar sits and rests, handing the spear back to Tal. "You hold on to that. It's all we have that you'll be comfortable with at this point." He removes some of his plate so that Tal can tend to the wounds, but immediately replaces it.

On request, Un'Rogaar slowly drags the stool, moving to the other platform with Tal.

OOC: Has the hatch been left open, or is it closed?

19th Oct, 2010 - 3:55am / Post ID: #

War Of The Gods Side Stories.

The hatch is open, and you can hear comotion from above, you are directly under it. You will see the solid enclosed cage swing about as they move it across the opening and begin alighning it to fit down the hatch. (they wish to lock you in this one this time) Once you have moved to this side they will start lowereing the centre bars again.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
19th Oct, 2010 - 4:14am / Post ID: #

War The Gods Side Stories. - Page 6

"Get in the portable hole Tal. I have a bad feeling about this."

OOC: Do I get the impression they will be lifting me out, or that they're trying to cage me and leave me down here? I have an exit strategy, if it seems like the time is right. Bit risky though.

19th Oct, 2010 - 3:57pm / Post ID: #

War The Gods Side Stories. D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 6

(laugh) I'm not sure what impression you get, so do you obey?
Tal looks confused but obeys, and takes with him as much of the newly aquired gear as he can.

> TOPIC: War Of The Gods Side Stories.

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.