War Of The Gods Side Stories. - Page 7 of 12

He looks happy with himself as you devour - Page 7 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 20th Oct, 2010 - 4:50pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

27th April 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Wizard
Wizard
Draconian
Draconian
Paladin
Paladin
Ranger
Ranger
Cleric
Cleric
Fighter
Fighter
Barbarian
Barbarian
Warlock
Warlock
Rogue
Rogue

+  « First of 12 pgs.  3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11  ...Latest (12) »
20th Oct, 2010 - 1:19am / Post ID: #

War Of The Gods Side Stories. - Page 7

OOC: Yeah, I'll just see where this is going for now. Not like I can't escape if I have to.

How long will we have had to rest since the last fight? Will either of us have recovered any amount of HP, or am I still going to be on 13?

Sponsored Links:
20th Oct, 2010 - 3:29am / Post ID: #

Stories Side Gods The War

This happened shortly after leaving no time for healing. Once you are in the cage it is almost pitch black as the solid walls come down around you, a few rays of light peirce through what must be holes punctured by the scorpions tail.

Next thing you hear some thudding and bumping out side, soon talking and you realize there must be a clean up crew out side, as they wisper complaints about the mess, the base locks clanck into place secureing the platform.

They are there and busy for what will be a few hours.

20th Oct, 2010 - 3:39am / Post ID: #

War Of The Gods Side Stories. Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Un'Rogaar open his portable hole and drops down, taking advantage of the time to rest, and talk.

"Brometh, is it? My name is Un'Rogaar. I was hoping you could give me some details regarding the job you were hired to do. Namely, who did you actually speak with? And what did they tell you Elizabeth was carrying, for you to bring back?"

Un'Rogaar will share some of his remaining trail-rations, and rest.

OOC: Is a couple of hours long enough to heal at all? I mean if 8 hours rest would heal me 12hp, then would 2 heal me 3hp? Probably splitting hairs, eh?

20th Oct, 2010 - 3:57am / Post ID: #

Page 7 Stories Side Gods The War

8 hours will eventually pass, Tal will do an amazing job on healing again, the people outside will leave.

Brometh describes the dwarf who's beard you shortened, as the one he talked to, while he talked to him the dwarf spoke to and got answers from a stone, it was strange but questions were few, he was given the target and half the sum of the agreed price, wich was substancial in itself.

He asks if he can take the Chain shirt, Rapier, sheild and "Throwing Daggers" (Shurikens) (5)
He has no plan yet but is sure if he is armed and armored he will be of better use.
He has decided he wants to find the people who made him what he is and believes if you survive this they will probably find you.

Reconcile Edited: testsubject1 on 20th Oct, 2010 - 4:00am

20th Oct, 2010 - 4:16am / Post ID: #

Stories Side Gods The War

"Take them if you can use them. I assume we are not going to have any issues? "

After Brometh answers, Un'Rogaar will exit the portable hole, back to the cage.

20th Oct, 2010 - 5:25am / Post ID: #

War Of The Gods Side Stories.

At the dawn of the next morning the cage begins to rise, the first thing you notice is the armoma of a cooked meal, dirctly infront of you (on your side) pressed against the bars dividing the room is a small table, covered in a fine white table cloth, adorned with a jug of ale, pitcher of water, silverware, a goblet a plate of delicate bread entree's a covered main meal dish and a few friendly flowers to brighten the room.
The other side of the room holds no cage but four guards 10ft in from each corner (armed and armoured as the likes of bigs) surrounding a table much like yours with the captain sitting behind it and the short bearded dwarf at his side.

he laughs his annoying throughty chuckle and guestures towards the table, "sit and eat you must be hungry by now, I shall talk"

"we should negotiate I think we can help each other out, tell me what is it you desire more then anything else? If nothing just tell me what would be considered a gift worthy of much gratitude?"

He goes on to tell the dramatic sob story of how ever since childhood all he has ever desired it to bring pride to his clan and family by rising in the ranks of the army and ensuring a better world for all.

Reconcile Edited: testsubject1 on 20th Oct, 2010 - 5:28am

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
20th Oct, 2010 - 4:19pm / Post ID: #

War The Gods Side Stories. - Page 7

Un'Rogaar immediately moves to the table. He proceeds to gorge himself in the fashion one might expect from a starving caged giant. Speaking as he chews, he inquires "Why exactly would I want to be indebted to you? I am, however, very greatfull for the meal."

"Tell me about these items you have lost?"

20th Oct, 2010 - 4:50pm / Post ID: #

War The Gods Side Stories. D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 7

He looks happy with himself as you devour the meal, he briefly glances at Tal as half expecting him to be dead by now,

"Well the ring I wore for so long leads to the stone, but the longer I owned it the more I found it was capable of, you see that rind didn't only lead me towards the stone but it wanted to be witht he stone" he gets excited as he says this.

"rumour has it, that before the gods held their own domains there ws a war over them, then a power greater then there own came, after knocking some sense into them or wether they got their act together out of fear he left but the energy of his mere presence was mingled amoungst the life force of this plane, like tiny droplets of oil in water it didn't mix in yet slowly found bits of its own and clumped together,
(he gives a crude hand demonstration)
these stones are suppose to be that energy, and examined by a mage would prove a power greater then the gods, think what that would do for the church of the one true god, the church that is currently standing beside the growth of the imperial aligence,
If there is one god to rule them all then there will be one law too.

Now you are already in my debt but if you help me I will be and most the imperial army and church will be in yours. Think about it....

> TOPIC: War Of The Gods Side Stories.

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.