War Of The Gods Side Stories. - Page 8 of 12

Yea its good, I've decided to keep - Page 8 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 21st Oct, 2010 - 5:14am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

28th April 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Ranger
Ranger
Rogue
Rogue
Paladin
Paladin
Cleric
Cleric
Warlock
Warlock
Wizard
Wizard
Fighter
Fighter
Barbarian
Barbarian
Draconian
Draconian

+  « First of 12 pgs.  4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 
20th Oct, 2010 - 4:58pm / Post ID: #

War Of The Gods Side Stories. - Page 8

"There were several rings with my travelling party aboard the ship, yours among them. You need to find my party. They will have your ring, whether or not they know what it is. Urgof's men have the stone ....... But then you already knew that."

He smirks faintly, realising how full-circle this has come.

"Tal, hungry?"

Sponsored Links:
20th Oct, 2010 - 5:23pm / Post ID: #

Stories Side Gods The War

Harha you are going to have to do alot better then that, I have your friends all sorted out, I left men with them, one of wich was a xeph and was ever eager to help, but alas the dessert shall eat them alive" he laughs again thinking his hidden scheme clever, "you fought Urgof right so his men will be no problem with him out the way, where did they go?

First we need money for our expidition, you will earn it in the pits of Valagar, we will wait there untill the ring is brought to me."

Tal steps forwards eyeing whats left of the food hungrily, "and what of me" he asks

To wich the captain replies, you live for as long as the giant lives... And obeys.

Reconcile Edited: testsubject1 on 20th Oct, 2010 - 5:25pm

20th Oct, 2010 - 5:31pm / Post ID: #

War Of The Gods Side Stories. Archive Pathfinder / D&D

"As you wish, Captain. If you intend for me to fight to earn you money, it would be prudent to provide me with some means of healing between battles. I'm not sure how much people pay to see a Giant crushing insects, or stray dogs, however ......."

Un'Rogaar smiles, openly enjoying his tactlessness. He swallows the last of his ale, wiping his jaw clean with the back of his fist.

20th Oct, 2010 - 5:40pm / Post ID: #

Page 8 Stories Side Gods The War

I wont lie, healing shall be scarce as it puts us further back from our goal, but as my investment I cant have you dying on me now can I? so it will be available when needed but at a cost, but Valagar is a pits in its own, no it is far beneath us nor is there the coin for us but its a start, I'd have my friend enter you into a grand arena as soon as we aquire the profits needed.

21st Oct, 2010 - 1:42am / Post ID: #

Stories Side Gods The War

"Tal here is religious. He has been stripped of his deity's symbol. I would consider it a personal favour, were that he had it returned to him. Otherwise, when will we be arriving at this area of yours?"

21st Oct, 2010 - 4:41am / Post ID: #

War Of The Gods Side Stories.

"Hmph" he responds unimpressed " I'll se what we can do, little over a weeks travel left, I shall see you fed, and supplied with a waste and washing bucket,

"At night some men will come down this side and clean it for you and stock up your supplies while this gate is down but during the day all this space is yours, har you have the largest room on the ship."

When there is nothing more to say he notions to the guards, and with a wave of an arm a platform begins lowering down the hatch, the table is moved foreward and they step aside, on it is the promised buckets, one quite larger then the other, the guards put them at the back wall then the platform is raised with them on it.
Leaving his half eaten meal.

(How do you wish to spend this time?)

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
21st Oct, 2010 - 4:52am / Post ID: #

War The Gods Side Stories. - Page 8

Firstly, Un'Rogaar will make his way to the captains table, gathering a platefull of whatever meat and bread is left. He will open the portable hole and proceed to 'store' the food in the hole. "Eat." He whispers to Brommeth, as he closes it.

Next he will find a comfortable corner to remove his armor, and bathe. He invites Tal to enjoy the facilities whilst they are available. Meanwhile he will then drag the table with whatever remains are left to a corner of the room. He drops his pack in an opposite corner, leaving his armor aside for the moment. He tosses a spear along the ground towards Tal, picking one up himself, and turning the blunt end to face him.

"Attack me. We shall see about your training ......."

OOC: Is a week long enough to get the ball rolling with his weapons training?

21st Oct, 2010 - 5:14am / Post ID: #

War The Gods Side Stories. D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 8

Yea its good, I've decided to keep him as an adept tho but he will get a level for it,
He just isn't hero class material..
After the first night when you awaken to clean tubs and rations there will be a masterworked silver holy symbol for him, stolen from his church. This makes him a bit emotional, but after rest he will be able to cast a few simple spells now,
Brommeth hatches a plan to swap places and clothing with Tal so he gets to stretch his legs and train too? hopeing if they use the same armour no one will realy notice.

He even cuts his hair.

Reconcile Edited: testsubject1 on 21st Oct, 2010 - 5:18am

+  « First of 12 pgs.  4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 

> TOPIC: War Of The Gods Side Stories.

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.