LDS Perspective: Gay Marriage - Mormon Gays - Page 40 of 42

The United States is doomed. But that means - Page 40 - Mormon Doctrine Studies - Posted: 28th Jun, 2015 - 3:41am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 42 pgs.  36 37 38 39 40 41 42 

?
Poll: What are your MAIN thoughts about Gays, Gay Marriage and Mormon Gays?
  God has explicitly condemned being gay as an abomination       26.92%
  God will not allow you to be gay if it is against his will       11.54%
  You are not born gay so you should not be gay       3.85%
  Gay attraction and homosexual acts are one and the same       3.85%
  Sometimes through unfortunate experiences people become gay       3.85%
  There is a difference between gay attraction and the act       11.54%
  You may have temptations but they should be controlled       7.69%
  People might have gay attraction but need to learn the right way       7.69%
  Gay or not we should show love and not judge       23.08%
Total Votes: 26
Guests Cannot Vote - Join To Add Your Vote! 
Mormon Homosexuality Poster says, "At first I was against it because of the sanctity of marriage and it's eternal purpose, but now I am not sure. I agree that a Temple marriage can only be between male and female. This is because of the religious sanctity of marriage for eternity, for propogation and simply because that is how God intended it. However, the Church recognizes the validity of civil marriages that are only for this life and not eternity, even though this is not how God intended it. "Your view is... ?" Other interests: Gay and serve a mission? Boyd K. Packer's talk about same sex attraction.
LDS Perspective: Gay Marriage - Mormon Gays Related Information to LDS Perspective: Gay Marriage - Mormon Gays

NOTE: News [?]

LDS Perspective: Gay Marriage - Mormon Gays - Page 40

'Mormon proposal' sparks forum in Washington, D.C.

Former Utah Gov. Mike Leavitt and Salt Lake County Mayor Ben McAdams will join a panel of experts today Ref. Source 3

Sponsored Links:
22nd Mar, 2015 - 1:35pm / Post ID: #

Gays Mormon Marriage Gay Perspective LDS

I was wondering how do you feel about Elder Christofferson's statements about members being free to advocate gay marriage on social media and other venues without facing disciplinary action. I was concerned and surprised when I read the statement.

22nd Mar, 2015 - 2:09pm / Post ID: #

LDS Perspective: Gay Marriage - Mormon Gays Studies Doctrine Mormon

I thought he said what needed to be said. There are too many people online judging others based on their position about gay marriage and it needs to stop.

Post Date: 22nd Mar, 2015 - 2:20pm / Post ID: #

Page 40 Gays Mormon Marriage Gay Perspective LDS

Name: JC

Comments: I support gay marriage and I'm LDS. I welcome the stand the Church is taking because trying to stop people from sharing their views is an attack to the fundamental right of free agency and the Church cannot claim we believe in freedom of choice and then tell us we cannot share our thoughts about gay marriage.

Plus how many legislators in Utah support gay marriage and they're mormons? Is the Church going to excommunicate them? Of course not!

Post Date: 14th Apr, 2015 - 6:15pm / Post ID: #

Gays Mormon Marriage Gay Perspective LDS

Religious Freedom and Fairness for All

Salt Lake City - A diverse coalition of faith communities, including The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints, has filed an amicus brief with the United States Supreme Court to lend its voice on the coming same-sex marriage case. This article explains why the Church has joined the brief. Ref. Source 4

Post Date: 27th Apr, 2015 - 3:56am / Post ID: #

LDS Perspective: Gay Marriage - Mormon Gays

Marriage definition on Supreme Court docket — don't turn believers into bigots

The speed with which the acceptance of gay marriage has swept the nation is stunning. Ref. Source 7

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 26th Jun, 2015 - 5:58pm / Post ID: #

LDS Perspective Gay Marriage Mormon Gays - Page 40

Supreme Court: States must grant same-sex marriages

WASHINGTON — The 14th Amendment requires states to grant a marriage license between two people of the same sex, according a Supreme Court ruling Friday.

In Obergefell v. Hodges, the court also decided that states mustrecognize legal same sex-marriages performed in other states. Oral arguments for this case were given on April... Ref. Source 9m

Post Date: 28th Jun, 2015 - 3:41am / Post ID: #

LDS Perspective: Gay Marriage - Mormon Gays
A Friend

LDS Perspective Gay Marriage Mormon Gays Mormon Doctrine Studies - Page 40

The United States is doomed. But that means Zion is coming. God gives people want they WANT in their hearts, and never forces them against their will. God has compassion on all, and will give salvation to all who seek it. But not the same salvation as we know. This earth will become a Celestial Kingdom for those that desire to live the fullness of the gospel with all their hearts. Possibly a moon of Uranus will be the eternal home of those that desire to be gay for all eternity. But there is no reason to believe they will be in a Celestial Kingdom.

+  « First of 42 pgs.  36 37 38 39 40 41 42 

> TOPIC: LDS Perspective: Gay Marriage - Mormon Gays

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,