UK Recognizes Druidry As Religion

Uk Recognizes Druidry Religion - Studies of Dreams, Mystics, Paranormal - Posted: 4th Oct, 2010 - 11:36pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

NPR's stories on U.S. and world religion, spirituality, ethics, and moral issues affecting society and culture. Subscribe to NPR Religion RSS feeds.
Post Date: 3rd Oct, 2010 - 1:00pm / Post ID: #

Religious Based News

The ancient pagan tradition of Druidry has been formally recognized as a religion in Britain -- a decision its followers hailed Saturday as as a long-overdue status for the worship of spirits and the natural world.
Source: NPR Topics: Religion

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 4th Oct, 2010 - 10:39pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Religion Druidry Recognizes UK

The question comes to mind - Who recognized it as a Religion?
Do we need Approval from someone who thinks they have the Authority to give it?
I will follow my Spiritual Beliefs regardless of anyone recognizing them as Valid.
It must be something to do with funding and legislation, I can think of no Spiritual reason.

4th Oct, 2010 - 11:36pm / Post ID: #

UK Recognizes Druidry As Religion Paranormal & Mystics Dreams Studies

international QUOTE (Harkon)
It must be something to do with funding and legislation

For me that is the main reason. This will enable Druids to have the same abilities of other ministers such as performing legal marriage, documentation preparation, grants for land and charitable ease in taxation. Druids can only benefit from that so it should be looked at positively for Druids in my opinion.

> TOPIC: UK Recognizes Druidry As Religion

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,