Super Hero Leader - Jewel Thief - Adeben's Reign - Page 50 of 54

Krusten tells the cab driver to drive as fast - Page 50 - Comic / Anime PBP RPGs, Reviews - Posted: 22nd Nov, 2015 - 10:54pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 54 pgs.  46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 
Only Group LEADER for the current Scenario should Post here.
Create / Edit Character Dice Dice Maps RPG Etiquette RPG Etiquette SRD GM Stats
Post Date: 16th Nov, 2015 - 8:47pm / Post ID: #

Super Hero Leader - Jewel Thief - Adeben's Reign
A Friend

Super Hero Leader - Jewel Thief - Adeben's Reign - Page 50

The shifter will sit down and ask the man, "The ring is something we have chased for a while now. I am sure that if you tell me more of what is going on then together we may be able to protect the ring from the evil."

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 17th Nov, 2015 - 1:52am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Reign Adebens Thief Jewel Leader Hero Super

"You are telling me all about the ring but nothing about what it does or who is trying to take it away from us. How do I know that it is not you who wants it to use it for evil. You basically kidnap me and then expect us to help you when we have no idea who you are and what you really want?"

19th Nov, 2015 - 8:10pm / Post ID: #
Assassin

Character
Novice / Confused
Character Sheet

Super Hero Leader - Jewel Thief - Adeben's Reign Reviews & RPGs PBP Anime / Comic

And Dark Seeker says...

JB not sure what action to put unless you're waiting for Kntoran because we're still looking to catch a cab.

19th Nov, 2015 - 10:34pm / Post ID: #
Krusten

Character
Novice / Confused
Character Sheet

Page 50 Reign Adebens Thief Jewel Leader Hero Super

And Speed says...

Same for Krusten she is still waiting for a cab and no matter how long Shifter is gone she will be looking to get out of there.

Post Date: 19th Nov, 2015 - 10:48pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Reign Adebens Thief Jewel Leader Hero Super

Ok So I am not a captive but you still have not told me who you really are who your working for and who is the god that the ring belongs to? How do we return it to them?

Post Date: 20th Nov, 2015 - 3:44am / Post ID: #

A Friend

The shifter tells the man Give me a few minutes to call my friends and see what they say. I will be able to tell you more then. The shifter calls Assassin and tells him what he has learned.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 21st Nov, 2015 - 1:41am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Super Hero Leader Jewel Thief Adeben's Reign - Page 50

Out of Character: It will just be the shifter posting

In Character: The shifter says, "My friends are not convinced that you have our best interests in mind. If you do not mind I will be leaving now to meet with them at the sphinx."

The shifter heads outside walks away from the men to leave the area. He will hail a cab and have the taxi head towards the sphinx.

22nd Nov, 2015 - 10:54pm / Post ID: #
Krusten

Character
Novice / Confused
Character Sheet

Super Hero Leader Jewel Thief Adeben's Reign Comic / Anime PBP RPGs & Reviews - Page 50

And Speed says...

Krusten tells the cab driver to drive as fast as he can to the airport but don't break any laws or traffic lights.

+  « First of 54 pgs.  46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 

> TOPIC: Super Hero Leader - Jewel Thief - Adeben's Reign

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,