Super Hero Leader - Jewel Thief - Adeben's Reign - Page 6 of 54

Super Hero Decisions This is open again and - Page 6 - Comic / Anime PBP RPGs, Reviews - Posted: 1st Aug, 2012 - 7:46pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 54 pgs.  2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10  ...Latest (54) »
Only Group LEADER for the current Scenario should Post here.
Create / Edit Character Dice Dice Maps RPG Etiquette RPG Etiquette SRD GM Stats
3rd Feb, 2011 - 11:08pm / Post ID: #
Assassin

Character
Novice / Confused
Character Sheet

Super Hero Leader - Jewel Thief - Adeben's Reign - Page 6

And Dark Seeker says...

I read what you said about Kntoran so no roll there I guess you can like roll for him.

I'll call Krusten and tell her to go check out the van. She'll use her danger sense.

Garrant also uses danger sense 1d100 = 24.

I'll also tell Walcott to tell us the truth and look like iIm going to hurt him if he doesn't. I rolled a 75 on a D100 in case you need it.

Sponsored Links:
6th Feb, 2011 - 11:39pm / Post ID: #
Assassin

Character
Novice / Confused
Character Sheet

Reign Adebens Thief Jewel Leader Hero Super

And Dark Seeker says...

Garrant: He checks to see if his door is locked and makes sure it is not. His idea is to force the door from the car and ride it off into the street. He then might be able to use his powers to stop the car from flipping. Garrant remains stationary though showing no signs that he is aware of the van. He waits until he is sure there is no other option. Waiting until right before he saw the car flipping in his vision.

Krusten becomes very worried and tells the cab driver to back away from the van. She lets her friends know what is going on

Shifter will drive as fast as he can without killing us to th nearest exit off the highway, we'll then see if we can lose these guys with his fast car.

8th Feb, 2011 - 11:39pm / Post ID: #
Assassin

Character
Novice / Confused
Character Sheet

Super Hero Leader - Jewel Thief - Adeben's Reign Reviews & RPGs PBP Anime / Comic

And Dark Seeker says...

Garrant: 1d100 = 84, 1d100 = 23

Rest of us will just see what happens next but Shifter will still try to get off the highway.

Forge will keep holding to Walcott.

12th Feb, 2011 - 3:09am / Post ID: #
Assassin

Character
Novice / Confused
Character Sheet

Page 6 Reign Adebens Thief Jewel Leader Hero Super

And Dark Seeker says...

Main move will be by Garrant and when we see like what happens the rest of us will know what we're doing next.

To GM: I am picturing Garrant drifting past the van so that he can avoid being shot at. Moving in a way to avoid being hit by a car or the van and avoid direct conflict with the van.

2d100 = 29, 7

12th Feb, 2011 - 4:28pm / Post ID: #

Reign Adebens Thief Jewel Leader Hero Super

I need to say that I was also going to attempt to warp the vans rims as I drifted by. I don't want to mess with the party leader setup but I think it maybe was missed in translation.

14th Feb, 2011 - 11:11pm / Post ID: #
Assassin

Character
Novice / Confused
Character Sheet

Super Hero Leader - Jewel Thief - Adeben's Reign

And Dark Seeker says...

Garrant moves hurriedly but cautiously up on the disabled van. He pulls out several metal cards from his pockets and waits. If the men come out shooting or start shooting he will attack them, forcing his disks at them like missiles.

Rest of us will wait to see what happens. We also tell Krusten where we are so she can meet up with us.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
17th Feb, 2011 - 11:33pm / Post ID: #
Assassin

Character
Novice / Confused
Character Sheet

Super Hero Leader Jewel Thief Adeben's Reign - Page 6

And Dark Seeker says...

We're like leaving now. Garrant is going to get back in the car and then we're going towards the police station to make sure Walcott gets there. Krusten will meet us there.

1st Aug, 2012 - 7:46pm / Post ID: #

Super Hero Leader Jewel Thief Adeben's Reign Comic / Anime PBP RPGs & Reviews - Page 6

The Game Master says...

Super Hero Decisions

This is open again and ready for the new or same Super Hero Leader to assemble for Part 2 of this Scenario.

> TOPIC: Super Hero Leader - Jewel Thief - Adeben's Reign

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,