Super Hero Leader - Jewel Thief - Adeben's Reign - Page 7 of 54

Looks like Felipe was on his way inside and - Page 7 - Comic / Anime PBP RPGs, Reviews - Posted: 18th Aug, 2012 - 10:41am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 54 pgs.  3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11  ...Latest (54) »
Only Group LEADER for the current Scenario should Post here.
Create / Edit Character Dice Dice Maps RPG Etiquette RPG Etiquette SRD GM Stats
Post Date: 10th Aug, 2012 - 11:33pm / Post ID: #

Super Hero Leader - Jewel Thief - Adeben's Reign
A Friend

Super Hero Leader - Jewel Thief - Adeben's Reign - Page 7

Hello well it looks like I am the leader of this super hero squad for now. Assassin and Krusten called one another after reading the paper and headed to the police station. Felipe and I read about it in the papers and headed there. We have made it to the police station and are greeting one another.

Sponsored Links:
10th Aug, 2012 - 11:58pm / Post ID: #

Reign Adebens Thief Jewel Leader Hero Super

The Game Master says...

I will update the Scenario Thread, however once there what is your specific action(s)? keep in mind I do not assume actions for characters so you need to detail whatever you do.

You need to also choose an Avatar for your character: Source 8

Post Date: 13th Aug, 2012 - 6:19pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Super Hero Leader - Jewel Thief - Adeben's Reign Reviews & RPGs PBP Anime / Comic

All right as of right now Thrax is trying to grill whatever cops will talk to him using respectful reporter tactics and his press badge. Saying something like its a follow up story on the ring. Krusten Assassin and Felipe are standing outside the police station. They are trying not to draw attention while conversing between themselves.

Post Date: 14th Aug, 2012 - 10:15pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 7 Reign Adebens Thief Jewel Leader Hero Super

I am not sure if I did it right so I rolled 1 D100 two times. The first number was 6 the second was 39. If I have done it wrong please let me know the correct way to roll and post the rolls. Thanks for the help and sorry for the trouble. Other wise I am asking all the basic reporter questions. Speculations on who, what, when, why and how.

Reconcile Edited: dizguyear on 14th Aug, 2012 - 10:18pm

15th Aug, 2012 - 1:11am / Post ID: #

Reign Adebens Thief Jewel Leader Hero Super

The Game Master says...

The default Be A Super Hero Dice is for Game Master's, for my purposes I like Players to use the Community Dice: Source 2 because it records your Username and score. When you have made it please post it here along with any group actions relevant.

Post Date: 15th Aug, 2012 - 3:24am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Dizguyear rolled a 100 faced dice 1 times because talking with the cops and obtained 76. Ok thanks for that I was rolling dice on a completely different page.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 16th Aug, 2012 - 6:55am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Super Hero Leader Jewel Thief Adeben's Reign - Page 7

Thrax tries to act as if he has lost his wallet. While trying to convince the officer to let him set up an appointment for a later time and date. Hopefully making the press badge more believable. After failing to find his wallet thrax pulls out his phone as if to take notes on the appointment. Thrax is really going to make his phone ring so he has an excuse to exit quickly.

Post Date: 18th Aug, 2012 - 10:41am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Super Hero Leader Jewel Thief Adeben's Reign Comic / Anime PBP RPGs & Reviews - Page 7

Looks like Felipe was on his way inside and changed his mind. Thrax begins heading toward the door saying his speech. The whole time moving as fast as possible while trying to avoid any officers moving toward him. He keeps his head on a swivel like a free safety on third and 8. Watching for anyone who is reaching for a weapon. The first sign of force in any way shape or form, from any officer Thrax notices will prompt him to bolt full sprint towards the least guarded or easiest accessible door/window leading outside. Using his stretchy ability to possibly breach said exit faster if it goes that route.

Out of Character: Sorry for the delays I am not used to Play By Post having so many different pages for the same thread. I get lost easily in case you couldn't tell.

> TOPIC: Super Hero Leader - Jewel Thief - Adeben's Reign

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,