Super Hero Leader - Jewel Thief - Adeben's Reign - Page 8 of 54

JB, I'm going to be the new leader - Page 8 - Comic / Anime PBP RPGs, Reviews - Posted: 25th Aug, 2012 - 12:28pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 54 pgs.  4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12  ...Latest (54) »
Only Group LEADER for the current Scenario should Post here.
Create / Edit Character Dice Dice Maps RPG Etiquette RPG Etiquette SRD GM Stats
18th Aug, 2012 - 6:46pm / Post ID: #

Super Hero Leader - Jewel Thief - Adeben's Reign - Page 8

The Game Master says...

No problem, it is organized this way so you can actually role-play and not have many Threads mix up with the final decision necessary for the Scenario to unfold.

You may want to read some of the 'How to Play' Threads as well as past Scenarios to see how things operate. If you have specific questions you can ask in the Support Thread: Source 1

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 20th Aug, 2012 - 3:40am / Post ID: #

Super Hero Leader - Jewel Thief - Adeben's Reign
A Friend

Reign Adebens Thief Jewel Leader Hero Super

Felipe looks to Thrax asking "Is there something wrong". Assasin tries to act like he is not involved while telling Felipe to hush. Kursten tries to blend in to the crowd while hiding her shock and drawing as little attention as possible. Thrax runs like a bat out of hell straight for the nearest building. He is trying to do a running jump then stretch to make it to the nearest rooftop hoping it will be easier to lose the cops from the roof.

Post Date: 21st Aug, 2012 - 7:01pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Super Hero Leader - Jewel Thief - Adeben's Reign Reviews & RPGs PBP Anime / Comic

Felipe walks up to the police station asking the nearest officer. Excuse me, do you know a place that trains people to become detectives? assasin tries acting oblivious while moveing away from the police station. Kursten is also leaveing the police station area. When Thrax notices the police stop chaseing him he finds a fire escape or other means of lowering himself down without being seen by the cops

Post Date: 22nd Aug, 2012 - 9:32pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 8 Reign Adebens Thief Jewel Leader Hero Super

Kursten and assassin are hanging out decide whats the best course of action thrax using his super speed he runs to his apt grabbing his vest and pistol then he runs to wall mart buys 2 of the biggest gas cans he can find he leaves wall mart after paying for his gas cans he goes outside and pulls someone waiting on a stop light/stop sign out of there car and drives away as he is driving he empties the gas cans into the back seat of the car he drives to the police station he rams the building doing 60+ he jumps out of the car before impact and throws a zippo through the back window as he yells now we need a distraction Felipe

Post Date: 23rd Aug, 2012 - 5:55am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Reign Adebens Thief Jewel Leader Hero Super

Kursten Assassin are trying to avoid the mayhem. Thrax uses his speed with his stretching ability to get as far from he car as possible. Before he lights the zippo dropping it into the backseat trying not to burn his hand in the process. Using his stretching with super speed he begins to make a quick getaway.

Post Date: 23rd Aug, 2012 - 6:42pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

So assassin and Kursten are hanging out outside Felipe is still talking with the officers and texting Thrax saying "No, I just wanted to know where was the place where they train detectives." After he said that he waits for the car to come to the Police station so he can move the cops out of the building. Garrant rolled a 5 on his danger sense roll and is inside the police station.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
24th Aug, 2012 - 12:24am / Post ID: #

Super Hero Leader Jewel Thief Adeben's Reign - Page 8

The Game Master says...

I deleted your last Post, I already updated the Scenario while you were Posting that.

Please post all Character actions in ONE Post, not just some unless during the same time scale the characters are doing the SAME thing. Do this only AFTER you have read the updated Scenario, you cannot go faster than me, (I guarantee it) and AFTER everyone has agreed on their actions.

You may want to ask for pointers from past Leaders to understand this process.

25th Aug, 2012 - 12:28pm / Post ID: #
Assassin

Character
Novice / Confused
Character Sheet

Super Hero Leader Jewel Thief Adeben's Reign Comic / Anime PBP RPGs & Reviews - Page 8

And Dark Seeker says...

JB, I'm going to be the new leader now.

Assassin and Krusten are going to be near the police station just to see what happens but out of harms way.

Garrant will ask the police chief what's going on, he got a 45.

Felipe is just chatting with Garrant no specific action.

> TOPIC: Super Hero Leader - Jewel Thief - Adeben's Reign

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,