Kim Jong Un - Page 7 of 12

If this is true, and personally I believe - Page 7 - Politics, Business, Civil, History - Posted: 21st Sep, 2017 - 2:48pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 12 pgs.  3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11  ...Latest (12) »
Kim Jong Un Future North Korean Leader - North Korea - Son of Kim Jong Il - Mysterios Wife
Post Date: 2nd Sep, 2017 - 10:43pm / Post ID: #

Kim Jong Un
A Friend

Kim Jong Un - Page 7

KN,

I don't think the news wants anyone to assassinate anyone. I do think they like to portray President Trump in the most negative way possible, but I don't think they want him dead.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 2nd Sep, 2017 - 10:45pm / Post ID: #

Kim Jong Un
A Friend

Un Jong Kim

I am not so sure especially when they have Kim Jong Un to blame so they can get someone more manageable to them in the white house. Too many off the record comments makes me feel this way.

Post Date: 2nd Sep, 2017 - 10:53pm / Post ID: #

Kim Jong Un
A Friend

Kim Jong Un History & Civil Business Politics

Yeah, I'm not sure how they could blame Kim. Heck, I'm pretty sure the press doesn't have the capacity to get to President Trump and I don't think anyone there is crazy to try. No, the people who assassinate or attempt to assassinate leaders of countries tend to be either crazy or truly dedicated to their cause, whatever that may be.

Post Date: 3rd Sep, 2017 - 3:29pm / Post ID: #

Kim Jong Un
A Friend

Page 7 Un Jong Kim

This little nut job of a dictator is getting to the point that something soon will need to be done. I hope that China will do something to real Mr. Kim but right now I am not sure they even can.

Post Date: 5th Sep, 2017 - 3:54am / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Un Jong Kim

Secret past could be Kim's saviour. THE country where Kim Jong Un went to school as a Nike-wearing, basketball-playing student has stepped in with an 11th hour offer of help. Source 6t.

Post Date: 5th Sep, 2017 - 4:09am / Post ID: #

Kim Jong Un
A Friend

Kim Jong Un

Yeah, I don't know about the basketball thing but it makes sense. I tell you what, if someone doesn't step in there will be a war and it won't end well for a lot of people. I can see him flinging nukes in the hope of causing us and our allies to stop attacking. I can see that infuriating us even more. If he doesn't commit suicide we'll dig him out of whatever hole he's hiding in and try him for crimes against humanity.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 21st Sep, 2017 - 3:40am / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Kim Jong Un - Page 7

'Their bodies were blown to bits'. AN EX-REGIME insider has risked her life to expose Kim Jong-un's depraved use of teen sex slaves, extravagant diet and executions. Source 6d.

Post Date: 21st Sep, 2017 - 2:48pm / Post ID: #

Kim Jong Un
A Friend

Kim Jong Un Politics Business Civil & History - Page 7

If this is true, and personally I believe it, than this man needs to die. Removing him and his genes from the pool can only make humanity better. I mean, what an evil, evil man to not only do this, but to make children watch.

Reconcile Edited: Abnninja on 21st Sep, 2017 - 6:45pm

> TOPIC: Kim Jong Un

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,