The Haunted Abbey - Party Thread - Page 4 of 5

Both characters have been using hide and move - Page 4 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 4th Nov, 2010 - 1:14am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

25th April 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Draconian
Draconian
Rogue
Rogue
Ranger
Ranger
Paladin
Paladin
Wizard
Wizard
Barbarian
Barbarian
Fighter
Fighter
Warlock
Warlock
Cleric
Cleric

+  1 2 3 4 5 
Closed
23rd Oct, 2010 - 9:45am / Post ID: #

The Haunted Abbey - Party Thread - Page 4

* Servax has a flashback, remembering he hung his magic sack (bag of holding ll) on the tree he hung himself on, and retrieves it.

Inside is are 20 potions of cure light wounds). *

Reconcile Edited: Oliron on 23rd Oct, 2010 - 9:52am

Sponsored Links:
23rd Oct, 2010 - 3:41pm / Post ID: #

Thread Party Abbey Haunted The

Aive spots a medium viper with a lage gold purse so naturally he snatches it from the creature and runs, tongue.gif

But seriously he motions to Servax to keep silent and follow him as he hastefully makes his way towards the abbey swiftly and silently keeping his eyes open for what ever may be trying to sneak up on them.

22 Ms
27 Hide
23 spot
19 listen

29th Oct, 2010 - 1:41pm / Post ID: #

The Haunted Abbey - Party Thread Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Myrrani follows the others at a discreet distance as best she can, trying to determine if it is safe for her to reveal herself to these two, or if they might set upon her and become two more enemies on this isle.

Sense Motive? Spot? Whatever checks I need to roll?
Unmodified d20:
9, 12, 8, 17

3rd Nov, 2010 - 6:27am / Post ID: #

Page 4 Thread Party Abbey Haunted The

Theres no way Myrrani could tale us, and if she tried and some how manage too there is no way she could stay hidden.

But anyway back to the game I'm having a bit of trouble with the layout but it sounds like nothing is at the barn, so lets start there for clues and equipment.

3rd Nov, 2010 - 6:52am / Post ID: #

Thread Party Abbey Haunted The

OOC: She couldn't tail Aive, you mean. I'm pretty sure she could follow Servax. And if you spot her, well, then you spot her. I'm on your side, after all. It's not like I'm plotting an ambush. Myrrani's just being cautious.

3rd Nov, 2010 - 2:40pm / Post ID: #

The Haunted Abbey - Party Thread

Hang on. Servax has +8hide/move silently, Aive has +12. If you can tail Servax, you can tail Aive.

How would you like those rolls arranged Rentok? Hide, Move Silently, Listen, Spot?

What are you thinking Testsubject1? Maybe we get good and close to whatever the least visible entrance might be, and see about quietly moving inside?

Reconcile Edited: Inferatus on 3rd Nov, 2010 - 3:00pm

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
3rd Nov, 2010 - 4:43pm / Post ID: #

The Haunted Abbey Party Thread - Page 4

Listen, Spot, Move Silently, Hide, I think.

The reason I can follow Servax and not Aive is because Aive is trying to hide and move silently, while Servax appears not to be making any such unnecessary efforts.

4th Nov, 2010 - 1:14am / Post ID: #

The Haunted Abbey Party Thread D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 4

Both characters have been using hide and move silently constantly since the fight ended. They're not trying to hide from Myrrani, just trying to stay hidden from the undead. Myrrani will have seen the direction they left in after the fight. I see no reason that she could not move in the same direction using hide and move silently, looking for them.

Rentok, your adjusted rolls, without CP, will be as follows:

Myrrani - Listen: 9
Myrrani - Spot: 12
Myrrani - Move Silently: 6
Myrrani - Hide: 15

Rolls that Aive and Servax are currently using are as follows:

Aive - Move Silently: 24
Aive - Hide: 18
Aive - Spot: 28
Aive - Listen: 19

Servax - Move Silently: 22
Servax - Hide: 17
Servax - Spot: 24
Servax - Listen: 29

She'll struggle to remain unnoticed by or to find Aive and Servax. Once the first fight breaks out I'm sure their position will be blatantly obvious to someone who is actively looking for them, however.

Aive and Servax have spent a bit of time here scouting the area. There will have been enough time for Myrrani to have arrived. Any actions, or just your original post?

+  1 2 3 4 5 

> TOPIC: The Haunted Abbey - Party Thread

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.