Conversions through words or actions - Page 2 of 2

There is no place like a mission where I can - Page 2 - Mormon Doctrine Studies - Posted: 7th Feb, 2004 - 11:39am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 
Post Date: 2nd Feb, 2004 - 12:26pm / Post ID: #

Conversions through words or actions
A Friend

Conversions through words or actions - Page 2

In chapter 33 of 2 Nephi, Nephi says in verse 1:

And now I, Nephi, cannot write all the things which were taught among my people; neither am I mighty in writing, like unto speaking; for when a man speaketh by the power of the Holy Ghost the power of the Holy Ghost carrieth it unto the hearts of the children of men.

I remember when I was a missionary we had some amazing experiences where the spirit communicated heart to heart between the parties involved in the discussions. As missionaries we sometimes felt like a conduit for the spirit to work though in order to touch the hearts of those we were teaching.

Sponsored Links:
7th Feb, 2004 - 11:39am / Post ID: #

actions words Conversions

There is no place like a mission where I can think of a member learning this the best. In the end of the day it is the Spirit that has to make the person feel to change, not the missionary, not the Apostle, not the Book of Mormon even.

+  1 2 

> TOPIC: Conversions through words or actions

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,