[Suggestion] Ensign on the Net - Page 2 of 2

You might want to save your December issues - Page 2 - Mormon Doctrine Studies - Posted: 22nd Feb, 2004 - 2:52am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 
Post Date: 21st Feb, 2004 - 7:44pm / Post ID: #

[Suggestion] Ensign on the Net
A Friend

[Suggestion] Ensign on the Net - Page 2

Yes they have the current month. I hope I copied the url correctly and that it works. https://www.lds.org/gospellibrary/pdfindex/...7,579-1,00.html

If not, go to Gospel Library, click on PDF , then click on the Picture of this months Ensign. Enjoy it.

<smile.gif >>

Reconcile Edited: AGene on 21st Feb, 2004 - 7:45pm

Sponsored Links:
21st Feb, 2004 - 8:28pm / Post ID: #

Net the Ensign Suggestion

That is great! Thanks for the link, now I can let the members know they can get it through this method as well.

22nd Feb, 2004 - 1:59am / Post ID: #

[Suggestion] Ensign on the Net Studies Doctrine Mormon

And not just the Ensign, but the Tamboli, the Liahona, the Friend, New Era, and all of the current Curriculum, as well as some past lesson manuals etc. If you happened to be substituting for someone to teach a class, you could find the current lesson online. It's great! And, of course, you can search topics across all documents. I've really enjoyed just searching for a particular word or phrase and see what comes up (I usually put something in the programs to go along with the topic that the speakers have been assigned). And I've learned a lot in the process.

It's wonderful to have all of this at our fingertips...

Roz

22nd Feb, 2004 - 2:27am / Post ID: #

Page 2 Net the Ensign Suggestion

I don't save my Ensigns any longer. I know if I need to research a topic, I can just go on line. It is great. Especially since it is unlikely I will be able to remember which issue to look in for a particular article anyway even if I do save them all. Now, I can just go to the web site and do a search. I love it! I think this is one of the best things the Church can do to help perfect the Saints. It gives us all of the teachings right at our fingertips and in an easily searchable format.

Tell me these people aren't inspired! smile.gif

Post Date: 22nd Feb, 2004 - 2:52am / Post ID: #

[Suggestion] Ensign on the Net
A Friend

Net the Ensign Suggestion

You might want to save your December issues of your Church magazines. This one issue also serves as an index/appendix for the entire year. Sometimes it is faster to scan through this physically than to run a search on Gospel Library.

I make a photocopy of them and keep them seperate in a notebook for the Branch library. I still have to keep the magazines for 10 years. But with this handy index it sure saves me a lot of time finding the right magazine, year and month.

+  1 2 

> TOPIC: [Suggestion] Ensign on the Net

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,