Elizabeth Smart - Page 5 of 11

I hope that the guy gets a nice long prison - Page 5 - Politics, Business, Civil, History - Posted: 17th Nov, 2009 - 7:35pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9  ...Latest (11) »
Elizabeth Smart Case
Criminal - Brian David Mitchell
19th Sep, 2009 - 1:14am / Post ID: #

Elizabeth Smart - Page 5

She is leaving Utah next month to serve a mission in Paris, France. The parents are thrilled. They also said they won't interfere with the possibly of her testifying in a hearing for her accused kidnapper, Brian David Mitchell, in two weeks.

Source 6

International Level: International Guru / Political Participation: 1089 ActivistPoliticianInternational Guru 100%

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 19th Sep, 2009 - 3:16pm / Post ID: #

Elizabeth Smart
A Friend

Smart Elizabeth

It sounds like she has put a lot of the trauma behind her. I am glad that she if leading a more normal life now.

19th Sep, 2009 - 9:59pm / Post ID: #

Elizabeth Smart History & Civil Business Politics

It is quite amazing that she was even returned to her family. In Trinidad and Tobago, even though its a small country, kidnap victims are seldom found.

International Level: Politics 101 / Political Participation: 0 ActivistPoliticianPolitics 101 0%

20th Sep, 2009 - 7:32pm / Post ID: #

Page 5 Smart Elizabeth

The Smart case is a good example of why perverted old men try to get their victims as young as possible. It's a whole lot easier to brainwash them into thinking their captivity is really how their life is meant to be.

International Level: Politics 101 / Political Participation: 2 ActivistPoliticianPolitics 101 0.2%

24th Sep, 2009 - 10:07pm / Post ID: #

Smart Elizabeth

No necessarily have to be young. Look at the the stockholm syndrome, where the kidnapped ends up sticking up for their abductors. Patty Hearst was an example of this. She ended up taking part in robberies with her kidnappers.

International Level: Politics 101 / Political Participation: 7 ActivistPoliticianPolitics 101 0.7%

1st Oct, 2009 - 11:18pm / Post ID: #

Elizabeth Smart

She testified today against her kidnapper and we get an idea of the nightmare this 14 years old girl (at that time) went through for 9 months. She said she was raped daily (3 to 4 times a day) for the whole 9 months that she was kidnapped and described the accuser as "evil, wicked, manipulative, stinky, slimy, selfish, not spiritual, not religious, not close to God."

Source 2

International Level: International Guru / Political Participation: 1089 ActivistPoliticianInternational Guru 100%

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 17th Nov, 2009 - 6:01pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Elizabeth Smart - Page 5

Barzee pleads guilty, agrees to testify

Wanda Barzee, accused of kidnapping Elizabeth Smart in 2002, plead guilty in federal court Tuesday and agreed to testify against her estranged husband. U.S. District Judge Dale Kimball said he would sentence her to 15 years in prison "in exchange for full and truthful cooperation in the prosecution of Brian David Mitchell" in both the state . . . Ref. Source 8

Post Date: 17th Nov, 2009 - 7:35pm / Post ID: #

Elizabeth Smart
A Friend

Elizabeth Smart Politics Business Civil & History - Page 5

I hope that the guy gets a nice long prison term for all that he did to the girl at the time. I think that MS Smart is a brave lady and I wish her a lot of luck in her life as time goes on.

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9  ...Latest (11) »

> TOPIC: Elizabeth Smart

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,