Elizabeth Smart - Page 6 of 11

Barzee to 15 years for role in Elizabeth Smart - Page 6 - Politics, Business, Civil, History - Posted: 21st May, 2010 - 5:15pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 11 pgs.  2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10  ...Latest (11) »
Elizabeth Smart Case
Criminal - Brian David Mitchell
17th Nov, 2009 - 7:49pm / Post ID: #

Elizabeth Smart - Page 6

Wanda Eileen Barzee pleads guilty and apologises in court!

international QUOTE
"humbled as I realize how much Elizabeth Smart has been victimized and the role that I played in it."
"I am so sorry, Elizabeth, for all the pain and suffering I have caused you and your family," Barzee, 64, said. "It is my hope that you will be able to find it in your heart to forgive me."

International Level: Politics 101 / Political Participation: 7 ActivistPoliticianPolitics 101 0.7%

Sponsored Links:
17th Nov, 2009 - 11:58pm / Post ID: #

Smart Elizabeth

I can't speak whether her words are true or not because the woman is mentally unstable BUT it could also indicates the lawyers are trying hard to get her to recognize what she did wrong so she does not get a very tough sentence.

International Level: International Guru / Political Participation: 1089 ActivistPoliticianInternational Guru 100%

Post Date: 18th Nov, 2009 - 3:07pm / Post ID: #

Elizabeth Smart
A Friend

Elizabeth Smart History & Civil Business Politics

She did a lot of wrong and I think her liars er I mean lawyers will plea bargain a nice light sentence for her. I think it is wrong but if it gets that man off the streets for a longer time it can be worth it.

Post Date: 24th Nov, 2009 - 9:06pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Page 6 Smart Elizabeth

Mitchell's attorneys file motion to withdraw

Just six days before accused Elizabeth Smart kidnapper Brian David Mitchell's federal competency hearing was scheduled to begin, his defense team has filed a motion to withdraw as counsel, citing a potential conflict of interest. In a motion filed Tuesday, assistant federal defender Robert Steele noted that one of the people on the government's . . . Ref. Source 5

Post Date: 5th Dec, 2009 - 11:38pm / Post ID: #

Smart Elizabeth

Ed Smart 'appalled' at psychiatrist's testimony

A startling revelation about the timeline of events during accused Elizabeth Smart kidnapper Brian David Mitchell's state competency hearing in 2005 has raised questions about a report written by Dr. Jennifer Skeem and infuriated the Smart family. "I was appalled at what (Dr. Michael Welner's) testimony brought forth. I was absolutely sickened," an angry Ed Smart said Friday. "I was just overwhelmed. I was burning. I was furious. I was blown out of the water." Ref. Source 1

Post Date: 1st Mar, 2010 - 7:17pm / Post ID: #

Elizabeth Smart

Mitchell found competent to stand trial in Elizabeth Smart kidnapping

SALT LAKE CITY - A federal judge ruled Monday that Brian David Mitchell, the man accused of abducting and raping Elizabeth Smart, is competent to stand trial. The ruling, handed down by you.S. District Judge Dale Kimball, states that a lengthy competency hearing revealed that Mitchell "does not presently suffer from a mental... Ref. Source 1

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 1st Mar, 2010 - 7:33pm / Post ID: #

Elizabeth Smart
A Friend

Elizabeth Smart - Page 6

I hope this guy enjoys his trial and then enjoys himself even more when he gets to prison. I hope he never sees the light of day again.

Post Date: 21st May, 2010 - 5:15pm / Post ID: #

Elizabeth Smart Politics Business Civil & History - Page 6

Barzee to 15 years for role in Elizabeth Smart kidnapping

SALT LAKE CITY - Wanda Barzee was sentenced Friday to 15 years in federal prison for her role in the kidnapping of Elizabeth Smart. The sentencing by you.S. District Judge Dale Kimball came two weeks shy of the eighth anniversary of the day Smart was kidnapped from the bedroom of her Federal Heights home. Ref. Source 5

> TOPIC: Elizabeth Smart

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,