Elizabeth Smart - Page 2 of 11

Why do people always feel they have to make - Page 2 - Laws, Security, Justice - Posted: 9th Apr, 2003 - 8:44pm

Register Login Text RPG Play Text RPG ?     New: 1 29 66 Why Join Help Register/Login via:Register/Login via:
Welcome Guest

+  1 2 3 4 5 6  ...Latest (11) »
Elizabeth Smart Case
Criminal - Brian David Mitchell
Post Date: 18th Mar, 2003 - 11:39am / Post ID: #

Elizabeth Smart
A Friend

Elizabeth Smart - Page 2

LDS,
I agree with you. You never know what you will do when the chips are down until they are down. I will not belabor the point.

JB,
You just ruined my day. The "Smart Movie" is the most disgusting thing I have heard all morning.

Post Date: 23 February 2018 - 6:41 am / Post ID: #

There is wisdom in madness and strong probability of truth in all accusations, for people are complete, and everybody is capable of anything. -- Unknown

Post Date: 18th Mar, 2003 - 12:14pm / Post ID: #

Admin + Architect
[?] CPosts: 36,945
Avg: 8.3 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 100%
[+] Gain: 4,468.82 FP
Charm: 330

Elizabeth Smart Justice & Security Laws

JB,
You just ruined my day. The "Smart Movie" is the most disgusting thing I have heard all morning.

Not me friend, your buds in the movie industry who like to make money off of tradegy.

Investigation Level: Police Chief / Criminal Law Participation: 1235 LawLawyerPolice Chief 90%

Post Date: 18th Mar, 2003 - 6:01pm / Post ID: #

Elizabeth Smart
A Friend

Page 2 Smart Elizabeth

Please,
Don't get me started on those lame-brained, pseudo-intellectual, bleeding heart dingos living in Never Never Land.

Post Date: 3rd Apr, 2003 - 10:16pm / Post ID: #

Admin + Architect

Smart Elizabeth

Just to follow-up on the Smart case she is doing better:

Attached Image QUOTE
ELIZABETH SMART MAKING RAPID RECOVERY

Three weeks after Elizabeth Smart's stunning return, the teenager's family
expressed amazement Wednesday at her rapid recovery. For the first time
since her return, Elizabeth attended Church services Sunday with her
family. "Ed conducted, bore his testimony, and thanked everyone. He talked
about how thrilled he was to have Elizabeth home," said Charlotte Hamblin,
a member of the ward. "It was so wonderful to see the whole family sitting
in a row again." Elizabeth also attended the Salt Lake Temple as part of a
Church youth outing last week. Source

Investigation Level: Police Chief / Criminal Law Participation: 1235 LawLawyerPolice Chief 90%

Post Date: 4th Apr, 2003 - 10:56am / Post ID: #

Elizabeth Smart
A Friend

Elizabeth Smart

Good for her!
I am so glad that worked out well.
Now if the media will just leave her alone, she can get on with her life.

Post Date: 4th Apr, 2003 - 2:11pm / Post ID: #

Admin + Architect

Page 2 Elizabeth Smart

Now if the media will just leave her alone, she can get on with her life.

Well, that won't happen anytime soon because they still have to go to trial.

Post Date: 4th Apr, 2003 - 2:55pm / Post ID: #

Dia. Mod + Chief Mod
Lifestyle
[?] CPosts: 17,351
Avg: 3.8 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 98.6%
[+] Gain: 989.96 FP
Charm: 334

Elizabeth Smart - Page 2

Yes and she will definely have to testify in court, although I read her parents don't want to do....:( This is such a hard time for this little girl and what concerns me the most is that if they resolved that Mitchel and his wife are crazy then they will never pay for what they have done to her...

Investigation Level: Police Chief / Criminal Law Participation: 1521 LawLawyerPolice Chief 90%

Post Date: 9th Apr, 2003 - 8:44pm / Post ID: #

Admin + Architect

Elizabeth Smart Laws Security & Justice - Page 2

Why do people always feel they have to make money out of these things?

Attached Image QUOTE
EDITORIAL: SMARTS NEED CONTROL OF STORY
These days, nothing follows tragedy as quickly as descending vultures offering
the opportunity to make money from it.
Source

Guest please SHARE: "Elizabeth Smart" on:

+  1 2 3 4 5 6  ...Latest (11) »
Sponsored Links:

If Elizabeth Smart is not what you are looking for then you may wish to Start A NEW Topic.
Options Fast Reply Add Reply Add Poll

No Registration Required!

We welcome input from visitors:
Add Comment As A Guest
Guest, please be considerate by using the appropriate tags as well as checking your grammar before submitting or it will be deleted. See: Constructive Posting Policy.

Tip TIP: Press above button ONCE only. If you come back here via the [Back] button on your browser then you will need to click [More Options] button (below) first in order to re-enable your ability to Post.

> TOPIC: Elizabeth Smart

Share:

Like:

Donate Compare Membership
International Discussions Coded by: BGID® ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2018
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits

Law Topics

Current Law & Order Discussion from our Community:

Highlights

Bulletproof Backpacks: What are your thoughts about this Topic? By Chaser 23 Hours Ago
Nikolas Cruz: What are your thoughts about this Topic? By Vex 1 Day(s) Ago
Global Warming: Natural Or Man-made?: What are your thoughts about this Topic? By News 1.6 Day(s) Ago
Donald Trump: Can you see him as the next President of one of the most powerful countries in the world, the United States of America? By Trans 3.3 Days Ago
Men In Uniform - Authorized Excessive Violence: What are your thoughts about this Topic? By KNtoran 7th Feb, 2018 - 12:03am
Russia vs USA: Will there be a World War over the expansion of Russia? By Opinion 17th Jan, 2018 - 5:29pm
The Trump Immigration Wall: What are your thoughts about this Topic? By Pagan 1st Jan, 2018 - 3:45am
Atheists Not To Be Feared!: What are your thoughts about this Topic? By Gknightbc 18th Nov, 2017 - 5:34pm
A Science Fiction Continue The Story RPG: What are your thoughts about this Topic? By LitRPG 16th Nov, 2017 - 12:42pm
Wide Screen Columns: Now your screen is not as empty as before. What are your thoughts about this new feature in the Community? By JB 14th Oct, 2017 - 12:32am
Offensive Trademarks: What are your thoughts about this Topic? By Abnninja 20th Jun, 2017 - 4:16pm
The 9.11 Conspiracy: What are your thoughts about this Topic? By Abnninja 22nd Mar, 2017 - 10:48pm

Updated every: 14 minutes