Forum Contest! - Page 2 of 2

New Contest! A unique quote to add to the - Page 2 - Community News, FAQ, Feedback - Posted: 8th Sep, 2003 - 12:32pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 
Closed
Post Date: 29th Aug, 2003 - 1:05am / Post ID: #

Forum Contest!
A Friend

Forum Contest! - Page 2

I forgot to say that the winner of this contest is Msslmshdy30! Congrats. you can now build your own 'Casa'.

Thank you, thank you.  ;D  I already have a casa.  ;)  So, I guess you can give my casa to another member in the next contest.  ;)  Thanks again!  :D

Sponsored Links:
30th Aug, 2003 - 7:21pm / Post ID: #

Contest Forum

I already have a casa.

:spock: That is impossible since I only just enabled it.

Post Date: 30th Aug, 2003 - 7:41pm / Post ID: #

Forum Contest!
A Friend

Forum Contest! Feedback & FAQ News Community

That is impossible since I only just enabled it.

Is that not what I used some of my forum money on?  Or was it something else?  Just checking to make sure I understand and that I'm not mistaken.  ;)

30th Aug, 2003 - 7:46pm / Post ID: #

Page 2 Contest Forum

Not to my knowledge, 'My Casa' is a mini web page that you keep on the forum. Its like having a page on the forum that really reflects what you want! If you click on 'My Casa' in the top menu you will see the 'Why' of it and you will also see the controls. You can click the administrator's page to see a sample.

8th Sep, 2003 - 12:32pm / Post ID: #

Contest Forum

New Contest!

A unique quote to add to the forum quote list.

Rules

Your quote should be general and readable by all. It should be something you wrote, you will get credit for it. Use the 'Contact' link above to send it in. This is for one day only - 8th September, 2003

DO NOT POST IT HERE! Thanks.

+  1 2 

> TOPIC: Forum Contest!

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,