[Medieval] In Search of Gold! CAMP - Page 14 of 51

Yea it appears that Da has created his character - Page 14 - World of Medieval PBP RPG - Posted: 26th Nov, 2003 - 7:43pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

16th June 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Draconian
Draconian
Fighter
Fighter
Cleric
Cleric
Warlock
Warlock
Ranger
Ranger
Rogue
Rogue
Paladin
Paladin
Wizard
Wizard
Barbarian
Barbarian

+  « First of 51 pgs.  10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18  ...Latest (51) »
Closed
Post Date: 24th Nov, 2003 - 4:26pm / Post ID: #

[Medieval] In Search of Gold! CAMP
A Friend

[Medieval] In Search of Gold! CAMP - Page 14

Ok looking over everything...Omega and Kitana are goin to work to earn some money. They really need to post what they are goin to do for me to make the party order.

Enelya - You will need to buy some more rations. Possibly 4 rations should get ya thru and make sure you have some skin water as well. wink.gif

Seeth - do you have any skin water?

Omega - In need of your input on how many skin waters you have and what you are planning to do for your job.

Kitana - I am in need of your input on how many skin waters you have also and what yuo are planning to do to earn your money.

Excavon - I think you might be able to get by with buying 2 or 3 skin waters and reusing the leather pouches afterwards. wink.gif

Now onto the the nitty-gritty: I will ask that everyone check the camp thread once a day, possibly more if that's possible with everyone. If you don't check and post in the camp, I can not make your characters decisions for you. Thx ppl ^^

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 24th Nov, 2003 - 4:30pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

CAMP Gold Search Medieval

No, I don't have any.

Post Date: 24th Nov, 2003 - 5:09pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

[Medieval] In Search of Gold! CAMP RPG PBP Medieval World

Liete looks at Seeth and says, 'Might I suggest buying 2 or 3 skin waters? You will get much use out of the leather pouches to refill them again.' wink.gif

Just tryin to get everyone prepared and ready for when we head out. That way we won't have many problems in traveling to explore the dungeon.

Post Date: 24th Nov, 2003 - 6:34pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 14 CAMP Gold Search Medieval

I don't know how many waters i have. It should be the ammount it says in my profile. My characer will be performing various forms of close-up magic with bewildering illusions. Mainly the typical magic tricks. It just says in the Character Types under magicians that they can do typical magics nad often go with the circus.

If you have any ideas of what my character can do please tell me....

Post Date: 24th Nov, 2003 - 8:20pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

CAMP Gold Search Medieval

I don't know how many water skins i have...sorry sad.gif My character is going to tell three jokes about kings and knights. She will then do some acrobatics if she can. Once she is done showing off her moves she decides that she will sing and dance for the crowed. She will then play harmless jokes on the crowed to try and get them involved. She will then continue telling more random jokes like a stand up commedian.

Thats all Leirsgrios and I could come up with. If you have any more suggestions please post. I need some money smile.gif

Post Date: 24th Nov, 2003 - 8:49pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

If my notes are correct i have 3 waterskins left and 0 dry rations. I would like to purchase 5 dry rations. I am good for waterskins.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 25th Nov, 2003 - 12:09am / Post ID: #

A Friend

[Medieval] Search Gold CAMP - Page 14

Enelya would like to buy 4 rations please *S*
and then awaits for there Jouney to Start so we can Kick some monster butt..*S*... wink.gif

Reconcile Edited: LovelyPearl on 25th Nov, 2003 - 12:10am

Post Date: 26th Nov, 2003 - 7:43pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

[Medieval] Search Gold CAMP World Medieval PBP RPG - Page 14

Yea it appears that Da has created his character and all will be cool. I think all we need now is our leader Leirsgrios to go ahead and post a party order as to what Omega and Kitana plan on doin to make some cash.

Everyone please make sure you will be well supplied before we leave the town. wink.gif

> TOPIC: [Medieval] In Search of Gold! CAMP

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,