[Medieval] In Search of Gold! CAMP - Page 3 of 51

Leirsgrios says, "Yo Liete, how many - Page 3 - World of Medieval PBP RPG - Posted: 10th Nov, 2003 - 12:01am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

28th April 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Wizard
Wizard
Barbarian
Barbarian
Fighter
Fighter
Rogue
Rogue
Draconian
Draconian
Ranger
Ranger
Warlock
Warlock
Paladin
Paladin
Cleric
Cleric

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7  ...Latest (51) »
Closed
Post Date: 8th Nov, 2003 - 10:30pm / Post ID: #

[Medieval] In Search of Gold! CAMP
A Friend

[Medieval] In Search of Gold! CAMP - Page 3

That is a good idea...he will do a great job here too i think Enelya Smiles ..

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 8th Nov, 2003 - 10:53pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

CAMP Gold Search Medieval

Hey guys, while we're going thru the motions of everyone getting started and stuff, I would like to also suggest that during times of needing to make a quick decision for the scenario, we might use the chat room when it's open.  That way some of that can all be planned out together and then the leader could work up the party order like that as well.  You can let me know about having like a 'camp meeting' in the chat and i'll see that we can have it there.  ;)

Post Date: 9th Nov, 2003 - 5:22pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

[Medieval] In Search of Gold! CAMP RPG PBP Medieval World

Kitana walks up to every and says 'Hiyas everyone! Need another adventurer? I'm unemployed and i need somethin to do.  She pulls out her two daggers and flips them around a bit then hides them again.  My name is Kitana by the way.'

Post Date: 9th Nov, 2003 - 6:29pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 3 CAMP Gold Search Medieval

Liete turns to the newcomer and says, 'Welcome Kitana.  What kind of skills do you have that might be of use to help us in our next adventure?'  ;)

Post Date: 9th Nov, 2003 - 9:13pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

CAMP Gold Search Medieval

'I'm a thief, i like to hide in the shadows and attack my enemies from where they can't see me.  I carry two daggers i use for combat as well as a long bow'

Post Date: 9th Nov, 2003 - 9:24pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Leirsgrios says, "Alright, heres how it can go.  Eneyla and Kitana don't need torches because they have bows which require two hands.  I believe we have all the people we need, 3 torches.  How many rations do ya think we will need to take each? 3 days? Omega, you only have two days rations, i can supply you for now and you can pay me back after our adventure.  Do you guys need to do anything in town?  I'm all set  and ready to go."

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 9th Nov, 2003 - 11:18pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

[Medieval] Search Gold CAMP - Page 3

Liete says, 'I think I'm gonna be ok.  I've got 7 days worth of dry rations for myself.  I believe that we can reuse the skin water flasks by refilling them.  I noticed on the map that there were a couple of drinking water places in the dungeon, so water shouldn't be a problem.'

Liete turns to Kitana and says, 'My name is Liete by the way.  I believe that we could use your skills of a thief to disable traps that we might come upon in the dungeon as well as your use of your daggers.'

Post Date: 10th Nov, 2003 - 12:01am / Post ID: #

A Friend

[Medieval] Search Gold CAMP World Medieval PBP RPG - Page 3

Leirsgrios says, "Yo Liete, how many rations do ya think we should take with us.  We don't wanna take all our supplies, just what we need.  It will hinder our combat.  We should get going though."

[offtopic]Once i'm done my homework i will post party order so post what ya want your character to do. [/offtopic]

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7  ...Latest (51) »

> TOPIC: [Medieval] In Search of Gold! CAMP

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,