[Medieval] In Search of Gold! CAMP - Page 4 of 51

Alright sounds good to me  Where - Page 4 - World of Medieval PBP RPG - Posted: 10th Nov, 2003 - 10:22pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

10th May 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Paladin
Paladin
Rogue
Rogue
Barbarian
Barbarian
Fighter
Fighter
Warlock
Warlock
Ranger
Ranger
Cleric
Cleric
Draconian
Draconian
Wizard
Wizard

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8  ...Latest (51) »
Closed
Post Date: 10th Nov, 2003 - 12:03am / Post ID: #

[Medieval] In Search of Gold! CAMP
A Friend

[Medieval] In Search of Gold! CAMP - Page 4

Sounds good to me....Enelya says....then she looks over at the newcomer..and says hi my name is enelya...well meet and it is nice to meet  you ....*S*

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 10th Nov, 2003 - 12:34am / Post ID: #

A Friend

CAMP Gold Search Medieval

Omega scratches his head, "Hmm, i think 3 rations should suffice.  I only have two so if i could get one from you Leirsgrios is would be great, i will pay you back when we are home.  I'm good for water, two waterskins should hold me.  We can refill them once inside the cave.  I'm gonna leave my dog at home along with some supplies.  I'm gonna take my torch, 2 healing herbs, 2 disease herbs, 1 insect ointment, 2 water and dry rations with us along with my weapons and armor."

Post Date: 10th Nov, 2003 - 12:40am / Post ID: #

A Friend

[Medieval] In Search of Gold! CAMP RPG PBP Medieval World

"Could you guys possible post what your character is going to bring along with you?  Am i leader?  No one objected with Liete....Three rations each person should do.  I will be taking all my weapons and armor 3 dry rations, 2 water skins and both my torches.  Liete, one of these torches is for you, Eneyla and Kitana don't need them.  They have bows, or use two weapons. Please let me know what you are taking and if i'm leader."

Post Date: 10th Nov, 2003 - 1:03am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 4 CAMP Gold Search Medieval

Yes, you will be leader.  As for what I am carrying...I will carry with me my 2 handed sword and my short sword (for battles in tight places wink.gif ) of course I will bring my rations and skin waters...I will bring 4 dry rations and 4 skin waters and I think they will fit in my belt pouch.  (I think I have one of those.)  I will also carry with me my blanket.  I don't want to sleep on the ground cold if ya know what I mean.  We will have to rest sometime and I want to be half way warm or comfortable.  ;)  I think that's about it, but you can check in my profile for what I have if I have missed anything  ;)

Post Date: 10th Nov, 2003 - 1:05am / Post ID: #

A Friend

CAMP Gold Search Medieval

Looks as Liete and says, "That sounds good to me.  As long as your not encumbered by your supplies i'm good.  Do ya think you should bring your flint Liete?"

[offtopic]We should go on msn or chat [/offtopic]

Post Date: 10th Nov, 2003 - 2:05am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Yea, I think we'll go ahead and bring my flint.  Has someone got some oil too.  That way we could use it to start a fire if need be.  Trust me working thru a dungeon will be much more different than walking from farm to farm.  The marketplace will not be so close by and if we travel a long ways into the dungeon, it will be aggravating to come back out to go to the marketplace.  ;)  By the way, don't forget to make sure I've got the map with me, too.  It would bite if I left that behind.  ;)

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 10th Nov, 2003 - 5:26pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

[Medieval] Search Gold CAMP - Page 4

Ok, people, it appears that everyone is ready to go and no idea of which direction to go in.  I might suggest maybe going to the tavern and finding out where the heck we are going to.  I'm not wearing my character's energy down from senseless wandering.  wink.gif  We have not formed no plan of which direction or anything.  I don't believe it appears on the map which direction we should take to get there, but I will have to look at again to be sure.  

Hence why I said in an earlier post that we look at the map in a more private area to study it further.  But it appears that it was overlooked.  Let's stop and figure out what we are going to do from here.  

Post Date: 10th Nov, 2003 - 10:22pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

[Medieval] Search Gold CAMP World Medieval PBP RPG - Page 4

Alright sounds good to me smile.gif  Where should we go to look at this wonderful map smile.gif I don't think we need to talk to people at the tavern.

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8  ...Latest (51) »

> TOPIC: [Medieval] In Search of Gold! CAMP

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,