[Medieval] In Search of Gold! CAMP - Page 48 of 51

Hey guys, stop bickering Lets just kill them. - Page 48 - World of Medieval PBP RPG - Posted: 19th Dec, 2003 - 2:11am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

11th May 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Warlock
Warlock
Fighter
Fighter
Barbarian
Barbarian
Draconian
Draconian
Paladin
Paladin
Wizard
Wizard
Ranger
Ranger
Cleric
Cleric
Rogue
Rogue

+  « First of 51 pgs.  44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 
Closed
Post Date: 17th Dec, 2003 - 9:35pm / Post ID: #

[Medieval] In Search of Gold! CAMP
A Friend

[Medieval] In Search of Gold! CAMP - Page 48

That's a good idea, I agree with you Mssl.

Btw: I think I won't be able to post here on Friday and maybe on the weekend too, so I'd like you to decide what my character is going to do.
I think I'll be at home tomorrow, but if I don't post anything you can control him tomorrow as well.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 17th Dec, 2003 - 10:34pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

CAMP Gold Search Medieval

Okay, Omega should grab that herb. The chanting stopped so I bet they heard the doors or its time for bed smile.gif I suggest we go and defend the crossing in the middle or the hallway that leads to #5 and #4. I think they would notice if they got 6 extra followers...laugh.gif Maybe one of us could sneak in...uh oh, we didn't hide the dead guys body. They will know we are here soon enough..

Post Date: 17th Dec, 2003 - 11:05pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

[Medieval] In Search of Gold! CAMP RPG PBP Medieval World

Thanks guys for letting me have the armor, I appreciate it. Thats a good plan Leirsgrios but maybe we can split up, half of use go down to the hall by room #4 the other half stay in the hall by #5 and then we ambush them once they get to the crossing. Yehaw!! An Ambush I say! We can always take supplies once they are dead, I can check that herb later.

Post Date: 18th Dec, 2003 - 6:11am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 48 CAMP Gold Search Medieval

Ok, I will try to make a party order out of what I have here.

Has anyone heard from Fun? If memory serves me, he hasn't posted in a couple of days here in the camp. Anyone that knows how to get a hold of him or get him a message to find out what's up I will be grateful. wink.gif

Chapolin, I will handle you character as best as I can while you are away. Thanks for letting me know ahead of time. wink.gif

Post Date: 18th Dec, 2003 - 10:41pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

CAMP Gold Search Medieval

sorry, im here, it didnt seem to me that i could do nething.

I believe if we want to make this sort we should kill the leader, they could either get enraged and whoop our butts, or...they would lose a huge amount of moral, and maybe even give up. Im sure you all are hot to kil em, me too...but if we need a way out, that is a possibility. Leader falls they all fall.

Post Date: 19th Dec, 2003 - 1:13am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Killing the leader won't solve anythin, these dudes are savages. They worship a god, not a man standing in front of em. I say we slaughter them as they come out of six.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 19th Dec, 2003 - 1:21am / Post ID: #

A Friend

[Medieval] Search Gold CAMP - Page 48

How do you know they are savages. and you are wrong, many a battle has been fought in the name of god, but even when high commanders of armies fall in battle, it still hurts the moral of the soldiers. In that good sir, you are wrong. We dont know enough about them to know they are savages.

Post Date: 19th Dec, 2003 - 2:11am / Post ID: #

A Friend

[Medieval] Search Gold CAMP World Medieval PBP RPG - Page 48

Hey guys, stop bickering smile.gif Lets just kill them. It doens't matter who they are, we are here to kill them. I have an Idea....its similar to the one we used last time.

Excavon and Chapolin hold a rope near the ground across the entrance to room #6 to act as a trip wire. Leirsgrios and Leite can wait for them to trip and slice'n'dice em. Kitana and Eneyla and stand with their arrows aimed at the corrodor and Omega can make lots of sound and hide. The enemy will come running and we kill them as they come running down the hall into the crossing.

*____________Excavon ---------------Chapolin
* _____________Me________________Liete

*_________________Eneyla & Kitana

* ____________________Omega

I thought i'd make a detialed diagram....laugh.gif
Ignore the ________ and the * the ------is the rope.

Reconcile Edited: Leirsgrios on 19th Dec, 2003 - 2:14am

+  « First of 51 pgs.  44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 

> TOPIC: [Medieval] In Search of Gold! CAMP

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,