[Medieval] In Search of Gold! CAMP - Page 49 of 51

i dont understand y we nust send in the theif. - Page 49 - World of Medieval PBP RPG - Posted: 19th Dec, 2003 - 7:53pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

28th April 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Fighter
Fighter
Ranger
Ranger
Cleric
Cleric
Paladin
Paladin
Draconian
Draconian
Rogue
Rogue
Barbarian
Barbarian
Warlock
Warlock
Wizard
Wizard

+  « First of 51 pgs.  45 46 47 48 49 50 51 
Closed
Post Date: 19th Dec, 2003 - 2:13am / Post ID: #

[Medieval] In Search of Gold! CAMP
A Friend

[Medieval] In Search of Gold! CAMP - Page 49

alright...i still want to kill the leader first...or sooner..
if you shall not do it, i surely will.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 19th Dec, 2003 - 2:16am / Post ID: #

A Friend

CAMP Gold Search Medieval

If we use this plan, killing the leader won't be up to us...it depends if he comes out first...or last. Possibly in the middle.

Post Date: 19th Dec, 2003 - 2:21am / Post ID: #

A Friend

[Medieval] In Search of Gold! CAMP RPG PBP Medieval World

what happens when they curve around and attck us from the back. We wil lose omega. i think too detailed for this

Post Date: 19th Dec, 2003 - 2:43am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 49 CAMP Gold Search Medieval

I dunno what map you are lookin at but i don't see any possible place they can curve around at. They are trapped in room #6 for all we know. Because with the rope going across the entrance they will have to come from there to get us. I don't think they are smart enough. Our archers have close combat weapons on hand just incase smile.gif

Reconcile Edited: Leirsgrios on 19th Dec, 2003 - 2:45am

Post Date: 19th Dec, 2003 - 3:30am / Post ID: #

A Friend

CAMP Gold Search Medieval

I'm sorry guys for taking so long to get to the camp thread. I have not been feeling too well today, so I have been visiting parts of the board in little visits.

Ok, Leirsgrios, I must point out one thing about your plan. You want to use the rope to trip them as they come out, right? Well it would have to be done in the crossway where we are. If memory serves me correctly, the corridors are only wide enough for us to stand single file. So we would not be able to do use the rope to trip them at the door.

As for taking out their leader first, these zealots may be a bit smarter. I would think they would try and protect their leader. But if we can fight our way to the leader the rest will either cower away or attack us for killin the leader. This is my opinion of course.

If Omega stays in the middle, I think he will be just fine. We have him pretty well protected in that aspect. But I think we could have one of our theives and one warrior slip to the door to check things out to see how many are in the room and where they are located in the room.

Then we could determine whether or not trying to slip into the room will be wise or charging into the room blazing to whoop some zealot booty.

Post Date: 19th Dec, 2003 - 3:42am / Post ID: #

A Friend

I think that too Liete..they would be smart and protect him..and i feel bringing them to us OUT here ..Would bunch us all up out here..and Shoting a arrow in conditions like that is hard....But Running in with Guns blazing without knowing how many are in there is a bad idea.....I think Chap should hide in shadows and try to go in look around ..tell us what he sees ..and how many ..and then we go from there..*S*... wink.gif

Reconcile Edited: LovelyPearl on 19th Dec, 2003 - 3:43am

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 19th Dec, 2003 - 5:27am / Post ID: #

A Friend

[Medieval] Search Gold CAMP - Page 49

Send one theif in and hope they aren't walking back to us smile.gif Darn, i was hoping my plan would work....laugh.gif Is it worth trying? If it doesn't work the admin will say so. And then we can just send the theif in.

Post Date: 19th Dec, 2003 - 7:53pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

[Medieval] Search Gold CAMP World Medieval PBP RPG - Page 49

i dont understand y we nust send in the theif. We have checked all the room i belive, so there are no men around. There must be at least 11 or 12 zealots in there. If we send the theif in, i dont get what that is going to solve..we noe what the room look like and noe how many there are.if we send the theif what is he going to see thats so different?

Just asking i dont mean to be rude

+  « First of 51 pgs.  45 46 47 48 49 50 51 

> TOPIC: [Medieval] In Search of Gold! CAMP

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,