[Medieval] In Search of Gold! CAMP - Page 7 of 51

Sorry guys, you can go on ahead without me. - Page 7 - World of Medieval PBP RPG - Posted: 15th Nov, 2003 - 1:40pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

13th May 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Wizard
Wizard
Rogue
Rogue
Draconian
Draconian
Ranger
Ranger
Barbarian
Barbarian
Warlock
Warlock
Cleric
Cleric
Fighter
Fighter
Paladin
Paladin

+  « First of 51 pgs.  3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11  ...Latest (51) »
Closed
Post Date: 12th Nov, 2003 - 11:09pm / Post ID: #

[Medieval] In Search of Gold! CAMP
A Friend

[Medieval] In Search of Gold! CAMP - Page 7

Don't worry about it bro, we will figure something out.

Alright, here is the deal.  Lets have a vote on whether we should take Omega back to town and come back without him.  Going home means we will all have to spend more gold on food and supplies.  The other option we have to vote for would be to keep going, and we can help Omega along.  Us strong people in the group can carry him.  Since we have such high body it won't be too tiring.  Lets vote on this pronto, take Omega back or keep going.  I'm not gonna make a lone decision on this one.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 13th Nov, 2003 - 11:35am / Post ID: #

A Friend

CAMP Gold Search Medieval

Yes, but the people with the most body points that carries you will not have much energy to fight when needed too.  This is starting out bad from the get go and I don't like it.  

This adventure isn't doin so hot and I hate to say it, but we'll have to carry him back to town.

Post Date: 14th Nov, 2003 - 2:21pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

[Medieval] In Search of Gold! CAMP RPG PBP Medieval World

Gee, can't he be a little patient?  I was gonna post it this morning but i odn't wake up at 6:47 in the morning.....sorry but i have no school today so it was a late night yesterday and i didn't feel like spending another hour posting a party order.  Its just a lil frustrating.  I can understand this one a lil more, but the first time he never waited was unreasonable.  It wasn't even 24 hours since my last party order...

Post Date: 14th Nov, 2003 - 5:49pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 7 CAMP Gold Search Medieval

Gee, can't he be a little patient?

The scenario should have a party order posted once a day and the scenario should be moving along once a day.  If it takes too long, people will become bored and quit playing.  

It wasn't even 24 hours since my last party order...

I hate to tell ya this, but when the scenario is in need of an immediate decision it shouldn't take long to make one.  If not many post an answer to a specific question, in the camp thread, you being the leader, must make a decision for the greater good of the group.

I'm not being mean, I'm just telling ya how this usually runs.  I believe there was a question in the FAQ's thread for Medieval and it explains this probably better than I did.  ;)

Post Date: 14th Nov, 2003 - 9:44pm / Post ID: #

CAMP Gold Search Medieval

It appears that someone is tensed by being leader in this role playing game called, 'World of Medieval'?

Post Date: 14th Nov, 2003 - 11:53pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Hmm, I want to go in search of the dungeons for battles and hopefully lots of gold.  If Omega is no better by morning he may have to stay behind.  I am certain that I can handle the travel and the exploring the dungeon.  I wanna go on in the morning.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 14th Nov, 2003 - 11:54pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

[Medieval] Search Gold CAMP - Page 7

My my, what an unfortunate event.  What do you think we should do now?  I see my lil brother has been causing some ruckus.  Tehehe, teenages.....lol

Post Date: 15th Nov, 2003 - 1:40pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

[Medieval] Search Gold CAMP World Medieval PBP RPG - Page 7

Sorry guys, you can go on ahead without me.  I will stay in town and train my dog so we can use him on our next adventure.  

> TOPIC: [Medieval] In Search of Gold! CAMP

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,