[Medieval] In Search of Gold! CAMP - Page 8 of 51

As it appears I have 0 rations instead of - Page 8 - World of Medieval PBP RPG - Posted: 15th Nov, 2003 - 10:27pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

20th May 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Ranger
Ranger
Paladin
Paladin
Rogue
Rogue
Warlock
Warlock
Barbarian
Barbarian
Wizard
Wizard
Draconian
Draconian
Cleric
Cleric
Fighter
Fighter

+  « First of 51 pgs.  4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12  ...Latest (51) »
Closed
Post Date: 15th Nov, 2003 - 1:44pm / Post ID: #

[Medieval] In Search of Gold! CAMP
A Friend

[Medieval] In Search of Gold! CAMP - Page 8

Yo JB, i'm sorry i got a lil hot headed.  I was totally out of line.

As for what our party is going to do.  It appears to me that Kitana can't afford any more food.  So she has 1 ration left, think we should take a day off to rest before we go on our adventure?  Kitana is a jester so she can probably find a place to work for the day.  Do we have any hunters/fisher?  They can go fishing for the day or something and get food enough for all of us.  Know what i mean?  This will give us greater time to prepare.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 15th Nov, 2003 - 3:55pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

CAMP Gold Search Medieval

Ok, lemme put it this way.  I'm not being mean, but this is where preparing properly really should come in the most.  Unfortunately, it appears that none are quite prepared at all.  I am somewhat disappointed.....

As for fishing or hunting.....Liete is a warrior, I only hunt for battles.  I guess I will just go to my home and practice my skills a bit to keep my edge for battle.  

This is why when you introduce your character in the camp, you should tell what class your character is, what equipment and supplies you are carrying, and what skills you possess.  It makes it easier for the leader to decide who does what and what each character is capable of.  And what the other players can know who they are journeying with.  One cannot assume they can see what the other players stats are, considering it is supposed to take place in real time, so to speak.  :-/

Post Date: 15th Nov, 2003 - 8:28pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

[Medieval] In Search of Gold! CAMP RPG PBP Medieval World

What should my party order consist of then?  I know my sister wants to earn some money somehow.  Her best bet would be to go to a tavern and ask if she can entertain for the day.  Omega said he wanted to train his dog some and possibly do magic tricks for people to earn money.   I'm not sure what i want my character to do exactly...the only person who can't afford to replenish their ration supply would be Kitana because she is new and hasn't made any money over our past adventures.

Post Date: 15th Nov, 2003 - 9:11pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 8 CAMP Gold Search Medieval

Enelya says to her Mates...that she has and is a

Special Skills: Herbalist, Jeweler  

Equipment:Leather boots 5 gold,    

clothes 1 gold,  

cloak 2 gold,  

Rations.3 days 3 Gold,  

total-25 gold used  Â 

arrow holder with strap 2 gold,  

long bow 10 gold,  

(2)arrows 2 gold,

;D 

Post Date: 15th Nov, 2003 - 9:12pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

CAMP Gold Search Medieval

Eneyla, you currently have 1 ration left.  You will need to buy at least 2 more rations, preferably 3.

We are gonna go on the adventure again tomorrow.

Post Date: 15th Nov, 2003 - 9:19pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Ok i am just going by what i copied and Pasted..there....So that is cool i will go buy 2 more ...Not a problem

Enelya ..wants to buy 4 more rations...*S*

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 15th Nov, 2003 - 9:27pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

[Medieval] Search Gold CAMP - Page 8

You had 3 rations, but we used two in the camp.  We would need 4 rations for the trip i assume.  So you could buy 3 rations to get 4 in total.

Heh, thanks to a tip from JB we could see about hiring a wagon to help us get to this place.  Hire some transportation.

Post Date: 15th Nov, 2003 - 10:27pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

[Medieval] Search Gold CAMP World Medieval PBP RPG - Page 8

As it appears I have 0 rations instead of two.  There has been a mixup.  I am going to have to spend all 6 of my gold on rations sad.gif  4 for me and 2 for Kitana.  We are gonna have to find a way to get more food.  I was thinking, if we have enough money for food and stuff we can rent a horse and wagon.  Then omega could come along with us and we would make better ground.

> TOPIC: [Medieval] In Search of Gold! CAMP

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,