[Medieval] In Search of Gold! CAMP - Page 10 of 51

A warrior comes up to the table. "Excuse - Page 10 - World of Medieval PBP RPG - Posted: 19th Nov, 2003 - 6:10pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

23rd May 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Ranger
Ranger
Fighter
Fighter
Barbarian
Barbarian
Cleric
Cleric
Draconian
Draconian
Paladin
Paladin
Wizard
Wizard
Warlock
Warlock
Rogue
Rogue

+  « First of 51 pgs.  6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14  ...Latest (51) »
Closed
Post Date: 18th Nov, 2003 - 11:46pm / Post ID: #

[Medieval] In Search of Gold! CAMP
A Friend

[Medieval] In Search of Gold! CAMP - Page 10

Liete looks at the stranger and says, 'Well met Excavon.  My name is Liete and I am a warrior with skills of navigator/swimming/diving.'  Liete turns to the group and says, 'Let us move out of this hail storm.  Move to the tavern perhaps and we can talk more there?'

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 18th Nov, 2003 - 11:58pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

CAMP Gold Search Medieval

Excavon saw the lady, Liete speak first, properly introducing herself. He was glad for her welcoming words. Excavon walked to the door, unaffected by the hail beating down upon him. He let them all walk past him, as they all entered the Inn. He walked in last, and shut the door.

Post Date: 19th Nov, 2003 - 12:13am / Post ID: #

A Friend

[Medieval] In Search of Gold! CAMP RPG PBP Medieval World

Leirsgrios says to Excavon, "Hello, my name is Leirsgrios.  Welcome to our party.  Lets head to the tavern, follow me" Leirsgrios goes on to say, "We are currently at a waiting point in our journey.  We need to earn a little money so we can buy more food and possibly rent a wagon or some kind of transport.  Do you mind waiting a bit before we continue on our quest?  If so please post what you want your character to do to try and earn some money.  I would also suggest that once this hail is gone you purchase some waterskins"

Post Date: 19th Nov, 2003 - 12:14am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 10 CAMP Gold Search Medieval

Hi there Excavon... i am Enelya. Welcome...she says as they sit and tells him this as they get out of the Weather..
i am a  Warrior  
Special Skills: Herbalist, Jeweler    
She Smiles and Sees if she can get her a drink...

Post Date: 19th Nov, 2003 - 12:21am / Post ID: #

A Friend

CAMP Gold Search Medieval

"Hello excavon, I'm Omega.  Your friendly magician.  Pleased to meet ya....ouch this hail hurts my frail body.  Quick, lets get to the Tavern."  Once the party gets to the tavern Omega says, "Excavon, i hope you don't mind if we have to wait a bit before we adventure.  We need to get more money for supplies and some sort of transportation.  I'm afraid i cannot walk the distance.  I have a low body so when we first tried my ankles and feet hurt."

Post Date: 19th Nov, 2003 - 11:54am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Enelya...walks in from helping Omaga in..and Then sits down to get a drink for her and her friends...

She looks over at the Newcomer and says what brings you to the town..She *S*s

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 19th Nov, 2003 - 2:04pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

[Medieval] Search Gold CAMP - Page 10

Liete looks at Excavon and says, 'So, are you looking for adventure and treasure?  I am really hoping that we are not delayed by a day or so before we move along with our adventure.  We have somewhat of a delay while some prepared others did not.  But if you would like to wait while some prepare for us to go out again and join us in this adventure, I would be honored for you to join us.  We can always use a talented warrior such as yourself.'

Liete waves for the barmaid to come to the table and says to the group, 'Anyone in need of a drink while I am ordering myself one?'

Post Date: 19th Nov, 2003 - 6:10pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

[Medieval] Search Gold CAMP World Medieval PBP RPG - Page 10

A warrior comes up to the table.

"Excuse me, but I've accidentally overheard the talk. You were talking about an adventure of some kind. If you'd want - I can offer my services."

> TOPIC: [Medieval] In Search of Gold! CAMP

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,