[Medieval] In Search of Gold! CAMP - Page 2 of 51

I agree with Liete, Leirsgrios should be leader. - Page 2 - World of Medieval PBP RPG - Posted: 8th Nov, 2003 - 2:44pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

27th April 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Warlock
Warlock
Barbarian
Barbarian
Wizard
Wizard
Rogue
Rogue
Fighter
Fighter
Paladin
Paladin
Draconian
Draconian
Cleric
Cleric
Ranger
Ranger

+  1 2 3 4 5 6  ...Latest (51) »
Closed
Post Date: 7th Nov, 2003 - 12:32am / Post ID: #

[Medieval] In Search of Gold! CAMP
A Friend

[Medieval] In Search of Gold! CAMP - Page 2

"I'm not as generous as you Liete, some may think generosity to be a weakness" he gives he a joking smile.  "Anyways, we must go over this map we found while we wait for people to show.  We best get a head start.  It looks like to me, this map was written by someone who lives in this cave.  I'd expect us to find not only a snake, as shown by the picture.  We can expect humanoids, most likely cult members.   It says Snake Pit Zealots on the map, should we ask around town about them or will certain people possible get curious as to our actions?"  he section #1 of the map.  "This is most likely the Zealots sleeping quarters,  #2 is their eating area and #3 is the entrance.  It says beware, I wonder why.  Probably a trap, so when we first enter that room, just look, don't touch anything.  I'd expect to see Zealots inthese first 3 places most likely, there will probably be some at #6 worshipping their snake.  Hepefully its just a statue."  The fresh water at #8 i suggest we don't fill our water-skins at, thats where they let their wastes out at most likely.  We may catch a zealot by suprize there.  I think we will have a tough time with this one guys.  We should get more men, possible a thief to detect traps, that would be handy."

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 7th Nov, 2003 - 6:31am / Post ID: #

A Friend

CAMP Gold Search Medieval

Liete turns and looks at Leirsgrios, 'I am almost afraid to say this, but for precaution purposes.  I don't think that we should be looking at the map (that was pinched off a dead humanoid) in the middle of the town square.  It might best that before we head out for this adventure that we go over the map somewhere a little less public.  I don't want to be robbed over people seeing us with this map.'  Liete looks around suspiciously and says, 'You never know when theives are watching and waiting.'

Post Date: 7th Nov, 2003 - 7:35pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

[Medieval] In Search of Gold! CAMP RPG PBP Medieval World

Leirsgrios looks over to Liete, "Any news on that adventurer you said might join up with us?  We could really use another one or two, a thief could come handy as well."

Post Date: 7th Nov, 2003 - 9:37pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 2 CAMP Gold Search Medieval

Enelya Laughs and HE pretends to be scared...and says thanks..i sleep pretty good ...You?

Enelya ...Says hi there omaga...and Smiles...nothing..much she then looks around too and says i agree with Liete..we should go somewhere else to look at this ..

Maybe behind a house or something...or outs side that Town View maybe..*S*

Post Date: 7th Nov, 2003 - 10:42pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

CAMP Gold Search Medieval

Liete looks at Leirsgrios and says, 'Nope, no word.  It appears that work keeps him from being here.'

'Hello to you Enelya.  It is good to see you again.  Are you ready to battle and hopefully find some treasure?' Liete asks.

Post Date: 8th Nov, 2003 - 2:55am / Post ID: #

A Friend

"Well, Ladies...and Omega.  I think that we should decide on a leader, it appears no one else is gonna join us.  So...who should be leader on this adventure?  I can be if no one else wants to be.  I think a did a decent job last time.  I'm kinda nervous about this quest, we have so little people.  Are ya sure that one guy couldn't make it Liete?  Work can be worked around.  I think you should talk to him."

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 8th Nov, 2003 - 3:47am / Post ID: #

A Friend

[Medieval] Search Gold CAMP - Page 2

As I said before, his work keeps him from being here.  It happened that last time he played too.  I put in for Leirsgrios to be leader.

Post Date: 8th Nov, 2003 - 2:44pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

[Medieval] Search Gold CAMP World Medieval PBP RPG - Page 2

I agree with Liete, Leirsgrios should be leader.  He did a good job last time.  I also just wish we had another adventurer or two.   I could try and get my sister, but she would have to post 30 times before she can play.

+  1 2 3 4 5 6  ...Latest (51) »

> TOPIC: [Medieval] In Search of Gold! CAMP

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,