[Medieval] Camp IV - Page 3 of 38

Liete says, 'Well said, Wraith.' Liete turns - Page 3 - World of Medieval PBP RPG - Posted: 15th Sep, 2003 - 11:26pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

27th April 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Fighter
Fighter
Draconian
Draconian
Paladin
Paladin
Barbarian
Barbarian
Ranger
Ranger
Warlock
Warlock
Cleric
Cleric
Wizard
Wizard
Rogue
Rogue

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7  ...Latest (38) »
Closed
14th Sep, 2003 - 9:05pm / Post ID: #

[Medieval] Camp IV - Page 3

Medusa look at everybody and says...'Our adventure starts tomorrow and we have to decide who will be the leader or do we have so many 'chickens' around here?', she says while rolling eyes. Okay, I was going to vote for Wraith but since he doesn't wish to be a leader and I don't either, then we have to decide between Mystic, Lite and Molave. If any of this three wants to be the leader, please speak out now'.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 15th Sep, 2003 - 10:04am / Post ID: #

[Medieval] Camp IV
A Friend

IV Camp Medieval

is this all we are going to have this time around? what about some of the new people that created characters?

Post Date: 15th Sep, 2003 - 11:38am / Post ID: #

[Medieval] Camp IV
A Friend

[Medieval] Camp IV RPG PBP Medieval World

Well, I am not much of a fighter, more of the lover type... so perhaps a more aggressive approach will be needed than I can offer... leaving us either Myst or Liete, and I think that since Myst was such a good sport in being the brunt of a few jokes, and showed decicive leadership in getting the voting started. (I even joked with him on that one... lol) So I vote for Myst - no offece to Liete, I just like how he can take a joke and run with it...

Post Date: 15th Sep, 2003 - 1:22pm / Post ID: #

[Medieval] Camp IV
A Friend

Page 3 IV Camp Medieval

'I thought long and hard about this and I was going to vote for Wraith, but since he does not want such responsibity right now.  My second choice was going to be Myst.  As for offense, there is none taken, because I wasn't looking for a leadership role.  My vote stands with Myst as being our leader, ' Liete says.

15th Sep, 2003 - 3:12pm / Post ID: #

IV Camp Medieval

Now we are voting for Mystic but he didn't say yet if he's available to take the job. wink.gif I would like him to be the leader too but he must say something about it. I sent e-mails to the other two guys who created characters also.

Post Date: 15th Sep, 2003 - 3:55pm / Post ID: #

[Medieval] Camp IV
A Friend

[Medieval] Camp IV

yeah i can do the job but we will need to be like a group of commandos, i mean i will listen to all you have to say but you will need to follow my instructions cause i don't want us doing any crazy stuff

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 15th Sep, 2003 - 7:07pm / Post ID: #

[Medieval] Camp IV
A Friend

[Medieval] Camp IV - Page 3

I am ok with Myst being leader. This being my first adventure ever anywhere I thought someone else who knew what they were doing and had more experience would be better. Greenhorns aren't usually leaders. (Wraith draws his sword, kneels and puts his sword forward hilt first in token of peace) I am at your service Myst. (then stands sheaths the sword and says)

Who is going to be second leader, watch and so on? I was also thinking it might be a good idea to visit the bar and mabey talk to some locals to hear the rumors and possibly get an idea what were up against.

Post Date: 15th Sep, 2003 - 11:26pm / Post ID: #

[Medieval] Camp IV
A Friend

[Medieval] Camp IV World Medieval PBP RPG - Page 3

Liete says, 'Well said, Wraith.'

Liete turns to Myst and says, 'Yes, we should take in any local gossip and lore to get a feel for what's going on around here with all these animals and stuff turning up dead.  What do you think it could be?'

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7  ...Latest (38) »

> TOPIC: [Medieval] Camp IV

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,