[Medieval] Camp IV - Page 29 of 38

Yeah, okay.  We are at the farmers house - Page 29 - World of Medieval PBP RPG - Posted: 24th Oct, 2003 - 2:52pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

02nd June 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Paladin
Paladin
Rogue
Rogue
Barbarian
Barbarian
Wizard
Wizard
Cleric
Cleric
Ranger
Ranger
Fighter
Fighter
Draconian
Draconian
Warlock
Warlock

+  « First of 38 pgs.  25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33  ...Latest (38) »
Closed
Post Date: 23rd Oct, 2003 - 8:09pm / Post ID: #

[Medieval] Camp IV
A Friend

[Medieval] Camp IV - Page 29

Hmm, I normally have an idea for everything....but this.  I never expected, lol.  I don't know what we should do other than go back to town and prepare for another night.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 23rd Oct, 2003 - 8:13pm / Post ID: #

[Medieval] Camp IV
A Friend

IV Camp Medieval

Hmm, i'm thinking...we should go back at night time?  We may find the master, just a hunch.  Vampires tend to sleep during the day some turn into bats while they sleep.  If you guys don't want i won't try it, just an idea.  We have to do something or we will spend many nights at Mr. Smiths farm.

Post Date: 24th Oct, 2003 - 1:06am / Post ID: #

[Medieval] Camp IV
A Friend

[Medieval] Camp IV RPG PBP Medieval World

Where is everyone?  Guys, i need more input, i have no idea what we should do.  We can't do this if everyone is gonna be inactive.

Post Date: 24th Oct, 2003 - 2:11am / Post ID: #

[Medieval] Camp IV
A Friend

Page 29 IV Camp Medieval

As I said in a previous post, we should wait and attack them when they come out of the cave, but that's if they come out of the cave.  They may be attacking whatever animals are venturing into their lair.  

[offtopic]Sorry I couldn't get to this thread sooner.  I had a ton of other stuff going on at the same time[/offtopic]

Post Date: 24th Oct, 2003 - 4:34am / Post ID: #

[Medieval] Camp IV
A Friend

IV Camp Medieval

Attacking when they come out of the cave means at night right?  Thats the only time they would.  How would we attack them?  It will be mighty hard to fight a legion of bats with swords..

Post Date: 24th Oct, 2003 - 11:59am / Post ID: #

[Medieval] Camp IV
A Friend

[Medieval] Camp IV

I agree with Liete
i think we should attack when they leave there cave...and pick them off one by one..we can stay at the barn for while to do so...*S*...

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 24th Oct, 2003 - 1:53pm / Post ID: #

[Medieval] Camp IV
A Friend

[Medieval] Camp IV - Page 29

Yes, I was talking about going back at night, but there's no telling what animal could have climbed into the cave during the day and gotten bitten by the bats.  Which means the farm will be unprotected while we sit and wait.  We have torches (how many torches do we have?) too, so what could attack with our torches as well (meaning swinging them at the bats to even the odds a little bit.)  It's too bad we didn't hit the tavern while we were in town and find out any local gossip going on and possibily found someone that could give us some advice of destroying bats.

Post Date: 24th Oct, 2003 - 2:52pm / Post ID: #

[Medieval] Camp IV
A Friend

[Medieval] Camp IV World Medieval PBP RPG - Page 29

Yeah, okay.  We are at the farmers house right now and we will be discussing bat killing smile.gif This was said in the party when my bro had me ask Mr. Smith if he had any ideas on getting rid of these bats...  This is what was said Mr. Smith listens and then asks for the location and description of the area, which you give him. Then he says... "Sounds pretty simple to me, treat the little vampires like you would the honey bees when you want the honey, but this time, make it hotter, real hot!"

We have 2 torches, they are a gold each i believe.  I wonder if we can get a barrel uf gunpowder anywhere in medievil smile.gif

> TOPIC: [Medieval] Camp IV

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,