[Medieval] Camp IV - Page 33 of 38

okay, i won't post it yet.....here is what - Page 33 - World of Medieval PBP RPG - Posted: 29th Oct, 2003 - 12:46am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

10th May 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Warlock
Warlock
Cleric
Cleric
Paladin
Paladin
Draconian
Draconian
Ranger
Ranger
Wizard
Wizard
Barbarian
Barbarian
Fighter
Fighter
Rogue
Rogue

+  « First of 38 pgs.  29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37  ...Latest (38) »
Closed
Post Date: 27th Oct, 2003 - 11:22pm / Post ID: #

[Medieval] Camp IV
A Friend

[Medieval] Camp IV - Page 33

The fire will grow to be big, but won't be big starting off.  ;)  That's where the fanning of the flames and smoke to make it go further into the cave.  The bats will most surely try to fly out, fire or not.  Must be prepared in case that happens too.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 27th Oct, 2003 - 11:51pm / Post ID: #

[Medieval] Camp IV
A Friend

IV Camp Medieval

Aye....We make sure it get big as soon as we can..LOL...And maybe try to Block a the part that they could excape at and Fan Smoke Where the fire is....Enelya Hopes the party know what she is talkin about LOL...

Post Date: 28th Oct, 2003 - 3:16pm / Post ID: #

[Medieval] Camp IV
A Friend

[Medieval] Camp IV RPG PBP Medieval World

Ok, now it seems like the fire is spreading.  I think that we should take our swords and our hands and begin to rake away any fallen leaves and leave the the bare dirt at the mouth of the cave.  If not, it will soon spread from inside the cave to outside the cave.  Do keep fanning the flames, Omega, don't stop yet.  I want this thing to burn long enough to ensure that the bats are dead.  What are we going to do about the bats that did manage to get away?  Are they still in our vicinity?  Or did they go blind and fall or something?

Post Date: 28th Oct, 2003 - 7:21pm / Post ID: #

[Medieval] Camp IV
A Friend

Page 33 IV Camp Medieval

Just stop adding wood the fire, it will eventually die down.  The fire is inside the cave one rock, we should take all dead branches, leaves and wood away though to make sure they don't catch on fire.  Once we feel sure the bats are dead we should cover the entrance to the cave with the blanket. as to cut off the oxygen supply to the fire, this will only calm the fire down a little, but it should be enough.

Post Date: 28th Oct, 2003 - 7:37pm / Post ID: #

[Medieval] Camp IV
A Friend

IV Camp Medieval

But we also don't know if all the bats are dead in there either.  If we put the fire out too quickly, we may end up only killing part of them instead of all of them.

Post Date: 28th Oct, 2003 - 11:29pm / Post ID: #

[Medieval] Camp IV
A Friend

[Medieval] Camp IV

yeah, lets push away all the dead leaves and stuff form the dirt.  Eneyla can look up for the bats that got out while I still fan.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 29th Oct, 2003 - 12:17am / Post ID: #

[Medieval] Camp IV
A Friend

[Medieval] Camp IV - Page 33

Alright, i'm gonna start writing the Party Order now....wish me lucky and hope my lapdop doesn't go all wonky on me[offtopic]Yo, come on msn so we can talk about it Msslmshdy[/offtopic]

Post Date: 29th Oct, 2003 - 12:46am / Post ID: #

[Medieval] Camp IV
A Friend

[Medieval] Camp IV World Medieval PBP RPG - Page 33

okay, i won't post it yet.....here is what i have so far.

Liete looks down and sees that there is a high risk of setting the surrounding area on fire.  She turns to Leirsgrios and says, "Don't put any more wood on that fire.  Quick, take your  weapon and rake away all the dried leaves and brances away from the mouth of the cave then grab the pile of extra wood and move it farther away from the cave."  She then turns to Omega and says, "Keep fanning to keep the embers flowing inside the cave."  

Leirsgrios says, "Alright, lets clear everything back as far as we can."

Both Leirsgrios and Liete get on the ground with their swords and hands and start raking the dirt, pulling all the dead leaves and twigs back.  Firt clearing everything 5 feet from the entrance then working on clearing everything to be 10 feet away.   They make sure there is nothing that can catch fire.  If there are any hanging tree brances near the entrance of the cave, Liete will take her two handed sword and cut the branch and move it away from the mouth of the cave.

Omega says to Eneyla, "Keep an eye our for those stray bats, tell us if ya see them and shoot it if ya can."

Omega fans the smoke and embers into the cave as Liete and Leirsgrios rake the leaves and dried twigs away.  Omega is also listening for any squeels as an indication that they are still alive.  

Omega says, "Once we are sure all the bats are dead we can smother the entrance of this cave with the blanket and cut off oxygen to the fire."  Mumbles under his breath, "I wish I had an Ice Spell right about now....."

Eneyla looks around intently with her bow drawn ready to fire at a bat.  She is slowly prowling around the area saying, "Here batty, batty!"

> TOPIC: [Medieval] Camp IV

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,