[Medieval] Camp IV - Page 34 of 38

Liete also sees the body and says, 'Yea, I - Page 34 - World of Medieval PBP RPG - Posted: 31st Oct, 2003 - 4:45pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

10th May 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Barbarian
Barbarian
Ranger
Ranger
Paladin
Paladin
Rogue
Rogue
Fighter
Fighter
Draconian
Draconian
Cleric
Cleric
Warlock
Warlock
Wizard
Wizard

+  « First of 38 pgs.  30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 
Closed
Post Date: 29th Oct, 2003 - 10:21am / Post ID: #

[Medieval] Camp IV
A Friend

[Medieval] Camp IV - Page 34

OOC- haha thanks I loved that ..here batty batty smile.gif  ;)Reminds of my fav Movie Lord of the rings...and Legalios ...HUBBA.!!...

IC-..Enelya Sees a few and Shot at them...she shoots one after anougher..Hoping That we get all these little menacing Creatures ...She also watches to see if they are able to get the debre out of the way too...OHH there is one die Batty,,!!!! ;D

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 29th Oct, 2003 - 11:46am / Post ID: #

[Medieval] Camp IV
A Friend

IV Camp Medieval

I see that with the putrid smell of roasted bat and smoke there is no way we can enter the cave at the moment.  I want to make sure all of the bats are dead.  Maybe come back to the cave this afternoon?  Also maybe while we're waiting for the smoke to clear, we could go back to Mr. Smith's farmer and ask him directions to the other farmer that had his livestock attacked during the night.  Go and talk to that farmer...look around a bit and then come back to the cave again and inspect it completely.  I'm pretty sure those few bats, could possibly come back to this cave again after everything settles down.  But before we leave the cave let us double check to make sure the fire is completely out.  I don't want to be responsible for starting a forest fire, know what I mean?

Post Date: 29th Oct, 2003 - 1:44pm / Post ID: #

[Medieval] Camp IV
A Friend

[Medieval] Camp IV RPG PBP Medieval World

Yes, i think there is a chance Mr.  Smiths livestock could get attacked tonight.  Those two stray bats could infect anything.

Post Date: 29th Oct, 2003 - 2:45pm / Post ID: #

[Medieval] Camp IV
A Friend

Page 34 IV Camp Medieval

That's not why I wanted to goto Mr. Smith's  ;)  It was to get directions to check out the other farmer who had his livestock attacked during the night.  I also need to see about getting my 2 handed sword sharpened again.  I am sure the chopping tree limbs with it really dulled the blade.  I want it be able to slice and dice when needed.

[offtopic]I will be unavailable to help with the p/o tonight.  I have plans and I am unsure as to when I will be home[/offtopic]

Post Date: 30th Oct, 2003 - 4:16pm / Post ID: #

[Medieval] Camp IV
A Friend

IV Camp Medieval

We should tell the farmer of our theory of the bats bitting the forest animals which has been turning them mad to attack the livestock.  We should also tell him the we believe that we have destroyed all of the bats in a nearby cave and that when the smoke settles we will go in to make sure they are all gone.  I want to look around the farmer's land to see the kind of animal tracks are there besides his livestock's.  

After investigating his farm, maybe visit another one before we head back to the cave if we have time.  I do want to make sure the bats are dead and if we're lucky, we might have the ones that escaped come back to it and snuff their lives out too.

Post Date: 31st Oct, 2003 - 2:53am / Post ID: #

[Medieval] Camp IV
A Friend

[Medieval] Camp IV

alright, sounds goo to me.   Anyone have any objections to her plan?  I don't, do you?

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 31st Oct, 2003 - 4:18pm / Post ID: #

[Medieval] Camp IV
A Friend

[Medieval] Camp IV - Page 34

Enelya Says Sounds good to me once at the cave.......they walk in and enylya says.. what is that over there ..is that a HUMAN skel...Enelya looks at the others..then looks back at the party...She tell them I hope we didnt do that...sad.gif..
She then walks towards it ...you all comng too

Post Date: 31st Oct, 2003 - 4:45pm / Post ID: #

[Medieval] Camp IV
A Friend

[Medieval] Camp IV World Medieval PBP RPG - Page 34

Liete also sees the body and says, 'Yea, I think we should inspect the body of the 'humanoid'.  Sounds crude, but if there is enough left of the body to determine whether or not he has been dead for a while or not.  One thing about that body unsettles me and that is the fact that this body was not here yesterday when we checked out this cave.  I fear we have caused an unwanted death of a humanoid that may have just stumbled upon this cave for shelter or something.'  Liete's raises one eye brow and says, 'But I think we would have heard his pleas for help had he been alive when we set the fire.'

'Let us move further into the cave and make sure these bats are indeed snuffed out.  Furthermore, once this is settled we may have to camp at another farmer's place to kill the crazed animal that is now on the loose.  Is there no end to this madness?' Liete says and sighs.

BTW, we do have our torches and they are lit, right?  We won't be able to see anything without our torches being lit.  ;)

+  « First of 38 pgs.  30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 

> TOPIC: [Medieval] Camp IV

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,